• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Classic Japanese Car + Classic Japanese Wheels = FTW

Gorgeous car! Wallpaper material ;-)

Gorgeous car! Wallpaper material ;-)

Thanks guys.... im hoping to get some outside shots before it snows. I took these last night after a short cruise and a garage floor cleaning.

x01.jpg

x02.jpg

x03.jpg

x04.jpg

x05.jpg

Im painting the frames around my garage doors since they were never painted and I thought it would be a nice finishing touch.... and while I was taking a break I decided to take a pic of my car/trucks that were outside.... these were just quickies.

driveway01.jpg

Subtle size difference I'd say...

driveway03.jpg

looks great! could the te37 be more aggressive in the front? looks like theres a little room to play just wondering .. anyone know?

I have a 15mm spacer for the fronts but it was to close to the fender so I didn't even mount them.... maybe I could do a 5 to push them out a bit but honestly it doesn't bother me at all.

Two quickies from my parents house... I was planning on going back out but I took a nap instead LOL.

nsx01.jpg

nsx02.jpg

Last edited:
I received my Hoya CP and I was trying it out.... im not sure I know exactly how to use this LOL. I kept rotating it trying to find a way to remove alot of the reflections but I could only get one part... like the windshield, or the side windows, or the hood... I couldn't get all the areas. Its over cast too I wish it was more of a clear blue sky but thats not the case today.

Opinions/feedback/sell your gear you suck comments welcome.

nsx10.jpg

nsx09.jpg

nsx08.jpg

nsx07.jpg

nsx06.jpg

nsx05.jpg

nsx04.jpg

nsx03.jpg

As my first post, I would like to say I really like your NSX. Just stunning, I can see one in my future. I think it would look more evil with a rear diffuser.

Yeah you suck totally, now hand over those sucky wheels ;) :biggrin:

As my first post, I would like to say I really like your NSX. Just stunning, I can see one in my future. I think it would look more evil with a rear diffuser.

Im thinking about ditching the sides and rear pieces for the 02 + OEM stuff... I hate the fit of this kit. Then do some seats, taitec GTLW ceramic coated black, stop tech bbk, and new rear engine cover and have the rear window retinted in 30 to match the side windows.

How long did it take you to get the rims?

Also, how come you are not running the center caps?

love the look.

love the look.

Probably the same reason I don't run the caps on my Volks. They look out of place..

Im thinking about ditching the sides and rear pieces for the 02 + OEM stuff... I hate the fit of this kit. Then do some seats, taitec GTLW ceramic coated black, stop tech bbk, and new rear engine cover and have the rear window retinted in 30 to match the side windows.

That would look sick with the flip-up lights and the 02+ updates. The stop techs will fill the space inside the rims so you must post pictures as you do the changes.
I've always liked the LBB or white colors but the all black has me thinking...

I received my Hoya CP and I was trying it out.... im not sure I know exactly how to use this LOL. I kept rotating it trying to find a way to remove alot of the reflections but I could only get one part... like the windshield, or the side windows, or the hood... I couldn't get all the areas. Its over cast too I wish it was more of a clear blue sky but thats not the case today.

hmmm... Not sure...you can DEFINITELY tell I used a CP with this shot I took earlier this year.

2.jpg

Ya I love this car! It reminds me of mine lol.

It looks like your rear window was tinted in 5 strips? I had mine done in 1 piece, it's much cleaner!

Love those wheels!

love the look.

The caps I want are no longer being made. They were black with red letters, google time attack limited edition center caps. Im thinking about getting just standard time attack caps and painting the silver part black.

Probably the same reason I don't run the caps on my Volks. They look out of place..

I dont mind the wheels with or without caps honestly. BTW how do you like your car now that you've had it for a few weeks? I remember seeing the thread on OT. :)

That would look sick with the flip-up lights and the 02+ updates. The stop techs will fill the space inside the rims so you must post pictures as you do the changes.
I've always liked the LBB or white colors but the all black has me thinking...

Im probably going to keep the front lip.... and just do the side skirts and rear valence. Oh you dont have to worry about pics... im a picture whore! :)

It looks like your rear window was tinted in 5 strips? I had mine done in 1 piece, it's much cleaner!

Love those wheels!

Yes the rear window is on the to do list... i plan on doing 30 so its a bit lighter. My friend is an amazing tinter so Im going to try and convince him to do it this weekend while hes in town. Then Im going to get a carbon engine cover so you can sort of see the engine through the hatch.

hmmm... Not sure...you can DEFINITELY tell I used a CP with this shot I took earlier this year.

2.jpg
Nicely done.. I saw some of your pics of your imola and they are awesome. I need to go out and take more "creative" pics... so far I've just done snap shots.

Love those wheels!

I retinted my back window in 35% to match the door windows. now Im going to remove all the stickers and order a seibon carbon engine cover. Im not sure why but my exhaust is pushed in more on the passenger side than on the driver side.... I never noticed that before any idea why it would be like that??? After looking at the pics I really want to do the 02 OEM skirts and a new front lip... i hate the way the Wings West kit fits, I miss my OEM quality fit and finish.

nsx13.jpg

nsx12.jpg

nsx11.jpg

Last edited:
Back