• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Closet NSX'r

Well, I came out in my last post. Just to update you guys, I went ahead and bought the 1995 RX7 with 9300 miles on it (Silver/Black/PEP). How do I feel about it? It looks great, very "peppy" on the accelerator, nice design, fun - but when a black NSX passed me going the opposite direction, I still stared as it whizzed by and I'm still logging on AutoTrader.com and this site seeing if there is a great deal out there - so, what does that say about me - ? - ? - ? This car is definitely temporary and the first $33K someone throws at me I'll take it. I was already bored with the car by the end of the day driving it because it's just simply not the NSX I'd rather have. Am I complaining, no - just very self-aware. By the way, by virtue of this site, I used Passport Transport. The only complaint was the driver threw an attitude when I was inspecting the car - like "duh", that's my job as the recipient. Also, the car did arrive with the rims scraped on 3 of the 4 rims. Should or can I claim that? The driver didn't indicate this on the pick-up form.

Originally posted by SUPO:
Well, I came out in my last post. Just to update you guys, I went ahead and bought the 1995 RX7 with 9300 miles on it (Silver/Black/PEP). How do I feel about it? It looks great, very "peppy" on the accelerator, nice design, fun - but when a black NSX passed me going the opposite direction, I still stared as it whizzed by and I'm still logging on AutoTrader.com and this site seeing if there is a great deal out there - so, what does that say about me - ? - ? - ? This car is definitely temporary and the first $33K someone throws at me I'll take it. I was already bored with the car by the end of the day driving it because it's just simply not the NSX I'd rather have. Am I complaining, no - just very self-aware. By the way, by virtue of this site, I used Passport Transport. The only complaint was the driver threw an attitude when I was inspecting the car - like "duh", that's my job as the recipient. Also, the car did arrive with the rims scraped on 3 of the 4 rims. Should or can I claim that? The driver didn't indicate this on the pick-up form.

Too bad you got so much cash into that car I would possibly have been interested in a trade for my Mint '92 NSX. Paul

Originally posted by SUPO:

Too bad you got so much cash into that car I would possibly have been interested in a trade to downgrade from my'92 NSX. Paul

Back