• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CO CTSC install?

I am considering purchasing a CTSC and I was wondering if there is a good place to have a CTSC installed in Colorado? What would be the approximate cost? Also is there a good AEM tuner in Colorado?

Pikes Peak Acura is the most popular place, they've done more installs than anyone else in the area. They charge $1,100 for installation, $600 to install headers. I'm having mine done there as soon as it arrives. You'll want to talk to Brian Vinson, number is 719-633-1500.

Any interest in joining us for Ride the Rockies 2006?

Will

Thanks for all of the info.
DO you know any good aem tuners???
WillErickson said:
Any interest in joining us for Ride the Rockies 2006?
Will
I am still trying to figure out if I will be in town.

I wouldn't trust Pikes Peak Acura to work on my lawnmower let alone my NSX, so buyer beware if you have them work on your car. PM me if you'd like details.

The prices stated above are correct.

As far as the AEM tuning. It needs to be done on a dyno, which we currently do not have. I've talked to Comptech about the AEM and they said it requires many hours of dyno time to tune it correctly. We decided against doing it on our race car. Maybe try calling a local shop with a dyno and see if they could give you a $ for installing/tuning. The only shop I know of with a decent reputation is MAC autosport in Parker. ph#303-841-1176. I would take our NSX and lawnmower to them:smile:

Brian

Back