• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

comptech returning????

I called Nate at Comptech about a Clutch and a lock out for my 6-speed conversion. He called me back, we talked... I was going to get the comptech stage 1 clutch & flywheel set. He said he was going to locate a lock-out for reverse and call me back. He never did. All my following calls were met with an answering machine. I ended up ordering the RPS clutch and flywheel set-up from SOS. It's sitting on my kitchen table right now. :rolleyes:

Not even a button. Use a common automotive relay that is activated by the brake pedal. You'll never be steping on the brake and shifting into 6th, but you'll always have the brake depressed when going into reverse. Button seems like that would be kinda ghetto to me. Just MO.

...........You'll never be stepping on the brake and shifting into 6th, but you'll always have the brake depressed when going into reverse. Button seems like that would be kinda ghetto to me. Just MO.

You just haven't seen me drive TiDave's (super SC'ed) car tail sliding out of the carousel at Infineon into 6th gear heading for the straight :eek:

I shift MadQuick Yo :biggrin:

BTW: Uh, Than I always wake up...... :rolleyes: :tongue: :redface:

Back