• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Style Widebody

nice!
is the rear all one piece from comptech ?? or was it modified ?

what size sub is it ?? and how does it sound ?

yeah the rears need wider or more aggresive offset

Looks good. (Understatement)
Did they repaint the whole car?
Looks as though the white is different in spots. It could just be the lines of the car being broken up by all of those nice curves.

I am very envious. The black and white looks Very Nice.

hey very nice,

whats the clearance on the front lip?

i was going to get the WW/GruppeM/Comptech inspired one but i already have trouble getting in my drive with the oem lip =(

that looks hella nice, and i must have that front lower bumper look =)

Thanks to all those who have commented. Let me try my best to answer some questions:

The diffuser on the SUPRA is not a Top Secret and come to think of it, I can't remember who makes it, if you want to PM me, I can find out.

The head unit is the AVN5435, I was trying to get the new one with the 80gig HD in it however it doesn't exist. :confused:

We'll do wider wheels and the better offset next year, for now, I am going to enjoy what took me 4 months to get back. :)

The sub is a 10" (model number listed above) It sounds great, not too loud and not obnoxious at all which is what I thought it would be, I think it's a great setup.

The whole car was repainted (except the black) I do not see different shades of white when I look at the car in person...must be the pics...

The clearance of the front is about 3". I have years of experience with lowered cars so it's no big deal to me, you must learn to change your driving habits with a car this low.

Thanks again for all the feedback, I hope to meet a lot of the locals soon!

Ahad

Nice! Couple of questions though...

Any reason(s) why you molded the rear quarter panel with the bumper?
Any good pictures showing the CF on the spoiler?
So how difficult was the kit to install?

Veleno said:
Nice! Couple of questions though...

Any reason(s) why you molded the rear quarter panel with the bumper?
Any good pictures showing the CF on the spoiler?
So how difficult was the kit to install?

This is a Comptech "style" kit, it is not genuine Comptech, therefore the fitment on it was a little worse than the real Comptech kit but according to the bodyshop, not by much (they have done a real Comptech kit). The rear bumper was too narrow and required extensive fabrication to make it fit, per the body shop's recommendation, I molded the rear in to make things easier on them.

Unfortunatly, I do not have any up close shots of the CF wing.

Hope that helps.

Back