• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Concorso Italiano

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Early Bird registration for the non-Italian corral ends this coming Wednesday, 2/28/07. If you get in early it is only $100 (compared to $200 if you wait last minute) and allows you to also bring in 1 spectator. For those who haven't been to this event, it is top notch! All of the different makes parked in the corral are grouped together on the golf course green and people are very respectful of your vehicle. Just a great event!

This has been a yearly event for myself as well as other NSX owners so come out and let's have a strong NSX showing!!! The event is on 8/17/07.

Here's are links to the registration form and home page describing the event.

https://secure2.netriver.net/concorso-com/forms/registration.php?page=nonitalian

http://www.concorso.com/

I've been going to this since 1999. :biggrin:

Hopefully this time they will have a NSX banner rather than an ACURA banner. :mad:

Otto

I almost always make it to this event as it falls on or near my birthday. This show is no exception. I'll probably have food, cake and champagne for NSXers as usual.

Count me in.

I've been taking the FD past years.

batman44.jpg

This is my first year taking the NSX.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder. We had approximately 20 in the NSX corral. It would be nice to get more:cool:

I just called Concorso and the latest word is that there are less than 5 NSX registered for this years event so far.

I'm going to assume that not all of them are from this forum, so what gives?

I'll be there and would love to bring the NSX, but have to bring down another car of mine (a 1914 Buick B37) for the weekend.. More than likely, I will be at the Concorso for setup afternoon.. John Pearson

All I have to do is make it through one more day. :redface: I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to this Friday. It's the one time of year where I'm surrounded by beautiful cars, beautiful natural scenery, and car nuts.

Ryan, do you have a head count of all the NSXprime guys attending?

Otto

All I have to do is make it through one more day. :redface: I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to this Friday. It's the one time of year where I'm surrounded by beautiful cars, beautiful natural scenery, and car nuts.

Ryan, do you have a head count of all the NSXprime guys attending?

Otto

Unfortunately I don't. I don't think there will be that many. :frown: I'll see you there though! What time are you planning on getting there?

Unfortunately I don't. I don't think there will be that many. :frown: I'll see you there though! What time are you planning on getting there?

I usually try and get there around 8am so I have time to clean the car and take pictures. This time it will be based on what time I can wake up. I've been getting way too little sleep lately.:frown: I also won't get a chance to really detail my car since this week has been so busy.:mad:

Otto

Re: After the Concorso Italiano

I will be there. i'm driving up from Cambria Friday morning.:biggrin:

I tried this last year and will ask again. Where's everyone going after the Concorso Italiano? Unfortunately I have to work Friday but I am not too far from Bayonet. Any of you guys meeting up after the show. I would love to see some of our fellow nsx'ers and their cars.

Fran

Good question Fran I am in the same position.

Re: After the Concorso Italiano

I tried this last year and will ask again. Where's everyone going after the Concorso Italiano? Unfortunately I have to work Friday but I am not too far from Bayonet. Any of you guys meeting up after the show. I would love to see some of our fellow nsx'ers and their cars.

Fran

I'll love to hook up but will probably need to leave a little early to pack. I'm squeezing this in right before the family vacation to Disney and Lego land.

Otto

I also have to head straight home after the show because I have plans with the boss, a.k.a. wife. :biggrin:

I would like to suggest meeting in Pebble Beach at the lodge for drinks. We could meet in the Tap Room and if time permits buzz 17 mile drive. Let me know if anyone besides me likes this idea?

I just got home from work.:eek: Only a few more hours to go until exotic car ecstasy. :smile:

Back