• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coolant recovery tank options for BBSC?

Found a great deal on a BBSC with Curtsr moving up to a turbo. Working with the right guys to get it going with Brian & Justin @ Source One. Hope to be able to enjoy the boost soon. Biggest challenge so far has been the coolant tank. Any chance that anyone has found an alternative to the one that came with the original kit?

Thanks,

there is a member here that I sold mine to that has (2) of the original tanks. His user name is annointed, and his name is Mark.

I don't think any other tanks worked with that kit in that case. But I have to agree the original tank looked good, I was actually bummed when I had to go different route when I sold my kits.

Sorry about not being clear. The original does look great. Unfortunately The set up came without the original bbsc tank. Thanks for the tip, will try to catch up with the member that might have 2. Otherwise looks to be hit and miss on finding a universal one that might work.

Thanks again,

Sorry about not being clear. The original does look great. Unfortunately The set up came without the original bbsc tank. Thanks for the tip, will try to catch up with the member that might have 2. Otherwise looks to be hit and miss on finding a universal one that might work.

Thanks again,

Another alternative is to have one fabricated and PC'd black for a clean sleek look as well, just a thought :)

Byrdman PM me Im sure we can have a custom tank made to work with your BBSC for a good price & top of the line quality

Thanks again,

Back