• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CT-NY Caravan to River RUN.

Hello Ill be driving to the the River Run on the 26th we should get a list of people together that want to caravan down to the meeting spot in PA. Where is a good spot for CT line and westchester NY areas people to meet and drive down? ANY IDEAS.:biggrin:

Our usual meeting spot is on Westchester Avenue on the shoulder by Corporate Park Drive in White Plains (the westbound side). The time will be posted once we get the scheduling finalized.

Assuming you once again go down Rt 287 to Rt 78 in NJ, I can join you at mile marker 26 on Rt 287. As with last year, call my cell phone when you are at approximately mile marker 50 on Rt 287.

Who should I PM with my cell phone #?

We will be meeting on the shoulder by the "Sale or Lease"
sign here on Saturday morning in White Plains:

896620814_UXZbs-XL.jpg

896620907_PRXrb-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Hey CT guys,

I know the meeting spot in White Plains and will be leaving from Stamford at X35 SB, Sat morning. Let me know if you want to meet up at X35 Merritt and I'll give you directions to the parking lot at the exit. We can then drive to WP together.

Bruce

ok got the meeting spot About what time though
It's just under a 2 hour drive from the meeting point, the drive is supposed to start at 10am, therefore we will be meeting at the Westchester/Corp Park Drive location @7:30am and leaving by 7:45 am to meet up with the group on the way down from New Jersey!!! Don't be late or you'll be trying to catch up, and that's not a smart thing to do in the NSX as you'll be getting way too much attention. We don't want to feed the local budget deficit reduction efforts going on all around the tri-state area!!!!

Do you have an address that I can put into a GPS that would get us there?

Just drove by there again on my way back from court. The location has multiple buildings but your GPS should work with 110 Corporate Park Drive, White Plains, New York.

Anyone from NYC can join us if they wish @ the usual location; the Teaneck Marriot Hotel in NJ. Please arrive prior to 7:20 to fuel up because we need to leave at 7:30 sharp. We can pick up Aaron on the way out I-80 to I-287, same as last year. :smile:

I287 south "toll booth" warning between mile marker 23 and exit 22:

I have seen up to 4 state trooper cars, radar gun in hand, waiting at the bottom of that sweeping downhill run. So, be careful you don't pick up speed there. That spot is just a few miles before exiting onto Rt 78W.

I'll meet you guys at the Teaneck Marriot.

Paul

Anyone from NYC can join us if they wish @ the usual location; the Teaneck Marriot Hotel in NJ. Please arrive prior to 7:20 to fuel up because we need to leave at 7:30 sharp. We can pick up Aaron on the way out I-80 to I-287, same as last year. :smile:

Turns out I will be attending. I assume you (Westchester guys) will be going via 287, Tapanzee, 87, and again 287 to 78. I'll catch up to you guys on or after the Tapanzee Bridge at about 8:00 AM, see y'all then.

Tytus

Hey Guys,

Are we planning to meet at the Sheraton Crossroads, Mahwah, NJ at the junction of 87/287? If you leave at 7:30am from Westchester, I am thinking about 7:45am in Mahwah.

LMK

Regards,
LarryB

Hey Guys,

Are we planning to meet at the Sheraton Crossroads, Mahwah, NJ at the junction of 87/287? If you leave at 7:30am from Westchester, I am thinking about 7:45am in Mahwah.

LMK

Regards,
LarryB
I said meet @7:30, leave by 7:45, if we do leave on time, I still don't think we'll make Mahwah by 7:45, no matter what kind of car we drive!:eek::biggrin:

I said meet @7:30, leave by 7:45, if we do leave on time, I still don't think we'll make Mahwah by 7:45, no matter what kind of car we drive!:eek::biggrin:

From what I am reading, it sounds to me like the Teaneck group will have no problem catching you guys on 287 near Parsippany this year. :biggrin:

Larry, we'll touch base again on the tele as we approach. :biggrin:
RB

Something came up and I am not going to be able to attend River Run this year...sucks! Have fun you guys!

Something came up and I am not going to be able to attend River Run this year...sucks! Have fun you guys!
Sorry about that, but can Andrea come without you, or Bailey could use a little "encouragement"!!!!:eek:

OK I will tell Sissy you have granted her an additional ten minutes sleep:).

Regards,
LarryB

Back