• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CT-NY Caravan to River RUN.

I don't know what the river run is all about...but I want in.

I now live in Charlotte, NC...but came up tp NY to pick up my 5th NSX. I checked this listing and it sounds great! Is anyone leaving from further upstate? I will be coming from Poughkeepsie area, if I make it.

Anyone from NYC can join us if they wish @ the usual location; the Teaneck Marriot Hotel in NJ. Please arrive prior to 7:20 to fuel up because we need to leave at 7:30 sharp. We can pick up Aaron on the way out I-80 to I-287, same as last year. :smile:

Rich, I assume you guys will be going 80-287-78. I can meet you guys around exit 22 on 287 which is just before it hits 78. I will give you a call in the AM to check the progress of the caravan. :biggrin:

Something came up and I am not going to be able to attend River Run this year...sucks! Have fun you guys!

Too bad Simon. We will miss you and Andrea in the usual caravan and at the event. :frown:
Does this mean I have to lead? :eek:
See you guys for the Kid's Day caravan. :smile:

Rich, I assume you guys will be going 80-287-78. I can meet you guys around exit 22 on 287 which is just before it hits 78. I will give you a call in the AM to check the progress of the caravan. :biggrin:

Cool. :cool: Should be around 8-ish?

Looks now like 3 cars at Teaneck. Mike, Paul, Rich? Anyone else?
Leave 7:30 sharp.

Rich,

I'll PM my cell phone # to you. Call me when you hit 287, and I'll meet the three of you at milemarker 26 on Rt 287 (about 500 feet past the bridge at entrance/exit #26.

Frank

Hey Guys,

Are we planning to meet at the Sheraton Crossroads, Mahwah, NJ at the junction of 87/287? If you leave at 7:30am from Westchester, I am thinking about 7:45am in Mahwah.

LMK

Regards,
LarryB

I am going to try and make this event, what time will you be leaving from the hotel?? 7:45am?

If you guys leave WP around 7:45am, we will meet you at the Sheraton in Mahwah about 7:55am-8:00am.

Regards,
LarryB

Anticipated White Plains group:

1. RPM217 (probably in some crappy american made car)
2. RSO 34
3. Peter Mills
4. RJD1022
5. Anynsx
6. Bone-Stock

Has anyone heard from Clem about when/how/where/what year he plans to meet us?

Last edited:
Anticipated White Plains group:

1. RPM217 (probably in some crappy american made car)
2. RSO 34
3. Peter Mills
4. RJD1022
5. Anynsx
6. Bone-Stock

Has anyone heard from Clem about when/how/where/what year he plans to meet us?
I think he's on his way back home already.
By the way Bob, want to race for pinks?

Bob,

Is it true about Roger??
It's twue, it's twue, the NSX has an American stablemate, also all aluminum, hand made, mid-engine, rear wheel drive, two seater, just a little bit more raw!!!

NO THAT 7 of us Im leaving now.. Its 10;45 Friday nite.. see ya there in the AM .. Roger Ill be on time promise
Regards Clem:smile:

I'm out guys, my
son made it to his takwondo tournament have fun all.

It's twue, it's twue, the NSX has an American stablemate, also all aluminum, hand made, mid-engine, rear wheel drive, two seater, just a little bit more raw!!!
Congrats. Don't hit your head with the door. :smile:

Back