• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dec 3rd N'West Bay Area Meet

In! Let's hope the weather is good.

Re: I'll be coming with goodies!

Vytas said:
I posted a message about my misfortune with my NSX in another thread. I'd like to get together with you all again and will meet you all on Saturday.

I have a lot of NSX goodies I want to sell that were taken off my NSX. I hope it's okay to post my list here since I'd rather sell them locally and not deal with shipping. I'll bring all my items with me Saturday. If you like anything here, send me an email to [email protected] and I'll take them first come first served. Payment can be made by PayPal or by check or cash when we meet on Saturday.

Vytas

'97+ wheels in excellent condition with Yoko tires - rears 1/3 tread left, fronts 1/2 tread ($2250)
Keyless entry, complete w/instructions, two remotes (one never used) but needs two pins on wire ends ($225) Part #08E60-SL0-200
Comptech harness bar with all hardware, driver/passenger side Simpson belts, instructions + cut out interior panels. Powdercoated in black ($750)
Nosemask (newer model with license plate provision) in good condition ($40)
Nosemask (early model with no license plate cutout and clips on bottom) in excellent condition. ($50)
Dali air deflectors ($15)
Dali radiator protector w/instruction sheet ($30)
Four Honda wheelcaps for '97-'01 wheels ($100)
OEM car cover with storage bag in excellent condition ($100)
Trunk mat in gray ($75)
Colgan mirror bras ($15)
Stock swaybars ($50)
Pair of tan (yes, tan) floor mats - good shape but need to be cleaned ($25)
New Optima battery red top w/reversed terminals, used only one week, as new in box with packing ($125)
OEM service manual, electrical manual and body repair manual - all in excellent condition ($100)

Hey Vytas,

I'll buy the old style bra from you along with the mirror bras, just them to the meet on Saturday :D

Ken

Vytas said:
I posted a message about my misfortune with my NSX in another thread. I'd like to get together with you all again and will meet you all on Saturday.

I have a lot of NSX goodies I want to sell that were taken off my NSX. I hope it's okay to post my list here since I'd rather sell them locally and not deal with shipping. I'll bring all my items with me Saturday. If you like anything here, send me an email to [email protected] and I'll take them first come first served. Payment can be made by PayPal or by check or cash when we meet on Saturday.

Vytas

'97+ wheels in excellent condition with Yoko tires - rears 1/3 tread left, fronts 1/2 tread ($2250)
Keyless entry, complete w/instructions, two remotes (one never used) but needs two pins on wire ends ($225) Part #08E60-SL0-200
Comptech harness bar with all hardware, driver/passenger side Simpson belts, instructions + cut out interior panels. Powdercoated in black ($750)
Nosemask (newer model with license plate provision) in good condition ($40)
Nosemask (early model with no license plate cutout and clips on bottom) in excellent condition. ($50)
Dali air deflectors ($15)
Dali radiator protector w/instruction sheet ($30)
Four Honda wheelcaps for '97-'01 wheels ($100)
Trunk mat in gray ($75)
Colgan mirror bras ($15)
Stock swaybars ($50)
Pair of tan (yes, tan) floor mats - good shape but need to be cleaned ($25)
New Optima battery red top w/reversed terminals, used only one week, as new in box with packing ($125)
OEM service manual, electrical manual and body repair manual - all in excellent condition ($100)

what are the "Dali air deflectors" & "Dali radiator protector w/instruction sheet"?

Vytas said:

Vytas

I'll take the OEM Car Cover if it will fit a 02+
However I might not be able to make this meet will find out tomorrow (friday).
if i cant make the meet can someone pick up the OEM CAR COVER for me Romeo? Mike? or Nalesh? PLEASEEEEEEEE! :frown:
I'm good with the $$$ no worries :wink: (please spot me the $100):biggrin:

Last edited:

RAVN NSX said:
what are the "Dali air deflectors" & "Dali radiator protector w/instruction sheet"?

Rey, do you have your car back?

I won't be able to make this Saturday's NSX meet, since I'm away on business and won't return until Monday night...
Who's up for an NSX meet for next weekend the 17th or 18th? According to weather.com, the forecast for Saturday the 17th is lots and lots of SUN

Shane, Nalesh and the other members of the NSX CA Bay Area Chapter Leadership Committee how about it????

Mike

Rey,

What time will you be picking up your NSX? I am in Costa Mesa and not too far from Autowave... Maybe we can meet up...

Mike

RAVN NSX said:
I will tomorrow night. I'll be there Saturday for sure.:biggrin:

Lunch location update:

All,
I called Pasta Pomodora and they can accomodate us at 12 noon - no problem. No group discounts though.

I look forward to seeing everyone. Get those cars shined up. :wink: :smile:

MikeC_587 said:
I won't be able to make this Saturday's NSX meet, since I'm away on business and won't return until Monday night...
Who's up for an NSX meet for next weekend the 17th or 18th? According to weather.com, the forecast for Saturday the 17th is lots and lots of SUN

Shane, Nalesh and the other members of the NSX CA Bay Area Chapter Leadership Committee how about it????

Mike

I think a coffee meet would be good next weekend. Lisa and I won't make it next weekend though - her birthday and we will be out of town.

So, who's all in this Saturday? So far I see:

1. mickeylex + 1
2. randomharmony
3. endless
4. D'Ecosse (maybe now?)
5. spartan2-3
6. RAVN NSX
7. smooth
8. mikeh
9. rowr
10. Silver-Streak
11. Yawwn
12. Vytas
13. Ben
14. 2slow2speed
14. makena88

I saw a few more names on this thread, but no indication whether they were coming or not.

1. mickeylex + 1
2. randomharmony
3. endless
4. D'Ecosse (maybe now?)
5. spartan2-3
6. RAVN NSX
7. smooth
8. mikeh
9. rowr
10. Silver-Streak
11. Yawwn
12. Vytas
13. Ben
14. 2slow2speed
14. makena88
15. Coleman

I'm in, can't wait to see you guys again:biggrin:

I corrected the numbering:

1. mickeylex + 1
2. randomharmony
3. endless
4. D'Ecosse (maybe now?)
5. spartan2-3
6. RAVN NSX
7. smooth
8. mikeh
9. rowr
10. Silver-Streak
11. Yawwn
12. Vytas
13. Ben
14. 2slow2speed
15. makena88
16. Coleman

I will be there at 11:30am

1. mickeylex + 1
2. randomharmony
3. endless
4. D'Ecosse (maybe now?)
5. spartan2-3
6. RAVN NSX
7. smooth
8. mikeh
9. rowr
10. Silver-Streak
11. Yawwn
12. Vytas
13. Ben
14. 2slow2speed
15. makena88
16. Coleman
17. LarryNSX

1. mickeylex + 1
2. randomharmony
3. endless
4. D'Ecosse (maybe now?)
5. spartan2-3
6. RAVN NSX
7. smooth
8. mikeh
9. rowr
10. Silver-Streak
11. Yawwn
12. Vytas
13. Ben
14. 2slow2speed
15. makena88
16. Coleman
17. LarryNSX
18. Dainese51

NSXER119 said:
1. mickeylex + 1
2. randomharmony
3. endless
4. D'Ecosse (maybe now?)
5. spartan2-3
6. RAVN NSX
7. smooth
8. mikeh
9. rowr
10. Silver-Streak
11. Yawwn
12. Vytas
13. Ben
14. 2slow2speed
14. makena88
15. Coleman
16. AMGNSX

I'm in, can't wait to see you guys again:biggrin:
Looks like i might be able to make it but have to leave b 4 lunch.

OK DC Guys.
Coleman, Romeo wana caravan together from Starbucks in serramonte?
how's 10AM??? call me @ home or cell when u get up

Nalesh,

I spoke with Lisa and she told me that she would rather be at an NSX meet than to be out of town for her B-day.

Besides, having a candle light dinner at a very expensive restaurant, drinking their best wine, slow dancing under the moon light, (you do know how to dance, dont you? If not rent Saturday Night Fever and Staying Alive... don't forget to rent the white suit) taking a stroll through a Christmas lit street, riding in a horse drawn carriage through the park, and sipping cognac in front of the fire place in the suite at the Four Seasons Hotel and the special gift that comes in the teal/blue color box from Tiffany's to celebrate a B-day is OVER RATED!!!

You know I was just kidding... Right...

Happy B-day Lisa...

Mike

mickeylex said:
I think a coffee meet would be good next weekend. Lisa and I won't make it next weekend though - her birthday and we will be out of town.

MikeC_587 said:
Nalesh,

I spoke with Lisa and she told me that she would rather be at an NSX meet than to be out of town for her B-day.

Besides, having a candle light dinner at a very expensive restaurant, drinking their best wine, slow dancing under the moon light, (you do know how to dance, dont you? If not rent Saturday Night Fever and Staying Alive... don't forget to rent the white suit) taking a stroll through a Christmas lit street, riding in a horse drawn carriage through the park, and sipping cognac in front of the fire place in the suite at the Four Seasons Hotel and the special gift that comes in the teal/blue color box from Tiffany's to celebrate a B-day is OVER RATED!!!

You know I was just kidding... Right...

Happy B-day Lisa...

Mike

Mike,
Good one. Amazing that you hit the nail on the head with the Saturday Night Fever and Staying Alive - a couple of my favorites.

Back