• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Did the deal, got $60k off msrp of $200,500

This is how I always end up with black cars, the deal is too good to pass up. Just bought the black car from South Bay Autonation Acura in Torrance. More updates later this evening, didnt get any work done this morning. Thanks to everyone who gave me the info that $60k off was possible. I did my app on Tuesday eve, approval yesterday and then real negotiations started. Actually it was a piece of cake. We were at 48k off before i filled out the app, I said it wasnt enough to motivate me to buy a color I didnt love. I asked for $60k, they countered $54k by saying meet you half way (which is a lazy way of negotiating). I said I'd be right over if it was $60k and they said come in now. Car was their demo car with 77 miles on it. I told them I need a week before they can deliver it to me. I still need to finish taking off the rest of the sound deadening so I can put my car back together. 3 yr lease 56% residual, $1436 a month, $5k down includes the 1st payment. I'll have to re-check my math but their purchase rate was 4.6% for anything 49-72 months so not enough savings for almost double the payment. I was going to put at least 20% down but I only had 1 hr total to leave my house, do the paperwork and leave their dealership to pick up my 6yr old from school so this was the easiest way to just get the deal done. Dont bother calling mission viejo, that clown seriously told me that there is a $30k incentive but they have a $10k over msrp market adjustment for their blue car

This is how I always end up with black cars, the deal is too good to pass up. Just bought the black car from South Bay Autonation Acura in Torrance. More updates later this evening, didnt get any work done this morning. Thanks to everyone who gave me the info that $60k off was possible. I did my app on Tuesday eve, approval yesterday and then real negotiations started. Actually it was a piece of cake. We were at 48k off before i filled out the app, I said it wasnt enough to motivate me to buy a color I didnt love. I asked for $60k, they countered $54k by saying meet you half way (which is a lazy way of negotiating). I said I'd be right over if it was $60k and they said come in now. Car was their demo car with 77 miles on it. I told them I need a week before they can deliver it to me. I still need to finish taking off the rest of the sound deadening so I can put my car back together. 3 yr lease 56% residual, $1436 a month, $5k down includes the 1st payment. I'll have to re-check my math but their purchase rate was 4.6% for anything 49-72 months so not enough savings for almost double the payment. I was going to put at least 20% down but I only had 1 hr total to leave my house, do the paperwork and leave their dealership to pick up my 6yr old from school so this was the easiest way to just get the deal done. Dont bother calling mission viejo, that clown seriously told me that there is a $30k incentive but they have a $10k over msrp market adjustment for their blue car

Wow....congratulations. You deal will kill my future resale! Not selling!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats, im in midwest and dealers here wont approach that number. I think its in line w what the car should sell for, look forward to your impressions!

Job well done, you got one helluva a car!!!! I guess the market has spoken....FWIW

awesome job! did you just apply on the acura financial site or their dealership?

I went inside to the dealership to apply and since it was through acura/honda financial it would be good @ any dealership. So $140,500 FTW

hey fastaussie,
Thx and yes I do real estate but rarely rep buyers. I have 1 rental house that pays 100% for my lx570, boxsters spyder, gallardo spyder, and new nsx. Well actually I guess I have to pay $400 out of pocket unless I raise their rent by the $400 lol

Picked up the new car today, still didn't finish the 91 so both cars sitting outside for punishment. Might as well set a battery tender on my lx570 as I'm going to daily drive the new car for a while

20171019_111150.jpgThis is the very first car i see when I pulled out of the dealer but he made a left and I went right. I know i'd lose.

I got the house at a discount too. Probably $300k-350k off as-is market value

Back