• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dinner July 15th (Thursday) Cobb Area

Ok, you guys I guess that Alex is being kind to me about the location, which I appreciate most kindly, so I'll be there at 7 looking up the tilted kilts. I actually never knew they existed until I was in Denver the other week and noticed one downtown and of course I went into my Scottish brougue and higland fling routine .....sort of. You know us older dudes don't do much of a "fling" anymore. But I have the brougue down.

So I'll see you boys on Thursday the 15th at 7.

Now what's this about the drive - after the meeting at the "kilt" right or before? Meeting at Phipps - what's that mean - NSX Barque - you gonna be at the kilt or no? Ok, just checking on my buddy Dennis.

Till next Thursday fellows...

OK guys, I can finally make one of these! After reading the above, I see it's Wednesday. Is there some sort of procession beforehand? Someone please update the details! BTW, my 21 year-old son and fellow NSX enthusiast will be with me.

Thanks Dennis, I can make it Wednesday, I believe my wife and NSX enthusist will be with me. I assume we meet at the Scottish Hooters at 7pm and then go on the drive later - is that right?

Glad Keith will be there too!

Thanks Dennis, I can make it Wednesday, I believe my wife and NSX enthusist will be with me. I assume we meet at the Scottish Hooters at 7pm and then go on the drive later - is that right?

Glad Keith will be there too!

where is this place

Alex, you are the guide post here.
Do we drive on P'chtree first? If so, where should we meet and what time?
The dinner is at The Tilted Kilt at Cumberland. Folks like me will have to Google it.
Dennis

so wednesday then? if anyone is in the gwinnett area and wants to caravan together, we could meet off of pleasant hill around 6pm.

rain or shine?

I am sorry, I just landed and have been without communication to the outside world from the past few days.

It will be this Wednesday at the Tilted Kilt aka Scottish Hooters (Cumberland Location) at 7pm

Would we like to do a drive BEFORE or AFTER dinner?

Hey Guys,

With this being a work day and with work day traffic - we should definitely drive after meeting at 7pm. Most of us will just make that 7pm time after work. No need to rush to assemble before 7pm - that's my input. See you all at 7.

I was thinking the same thing but some people mentioned earlier.

I would vote for afterwards.

so i just checked the google street map, and the olde mill steakhouse popped up... i'm assuming tilted kilt replaced it.

i did notice that steep driveway, someone said that there was another entrance? details?

Yes it is the Old Mill Steakhouse location. Right next to Barnes and Noble.

My NSX is very low and I went next door to the Mikinos grill just fine and after the fact, I saw the had a back entrance into the parking lot. I will confirm tonight.

Im in, rain or shine. Just got back from the Ice Forum checking out the Thrashers' prospect camp.
Got totally dumped on, driving back into town.
Dried my car with my leaf blower, first time ever!!!lol
See you all at 7.

Rain or shine I'm there!!!! The car is going to school with me in the am. PLEASE no afternoon hail storms!!!!
See you guys at 7pm. Cruise afterwards please, I'm getting out of class at 6:30 in Doraville.

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE:

ENTER THROUGH THE BARNES AND NOBLE PARKING LOT AND COME IN TO THE BACK.

You will scrape coming in the front.

We are all set up for tonight. They do not make reservations but they do know approximately our approximate party of 15-20 will be in tonight.

They do have valet parking (which is not my company) but I will talk to the valets early to see what can be done to let us park ourselves. Just tip the guys well.

thanks

All right guys, I had a great time but it's time to post those pics! The wife didn't believe 10 NSX's. She thinks I drank too much and had blurry vision :eek:

Thanks again Alex for setting this whole thing up!!!!

Back