• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

does carfax really care?

Hey I was wondering if Carfax really cares if you subscribe to their unlimited service more than once every six months.

I subscribed a few months back when I bought my daily beater, and now I'm searching for a fun car to replace my beater but don't want to pay $19.99 for every single car I want to check out.

Thanks.

Otto

otto_joe said:
Hey I was wondering if Carfax really cares if you subscribe to their unlimited service more than once every six months.

I subscribed a few months back when I bought my daily beater, and now I'm searching for a fun car to replace my beater but don't want to pay $19.99 for every single car I want to check out.

Thanks.

Otto

I think it's every 3 months or something like that....you might wanna double check, cause when I got the unlimited search, they said you had to wait another 90 days or so...it's either 3 months or 6...

otto_joe said:

Believe it or not they do. I was in the exact same situation as you a year ago and they wouldn't take my money again! I had to have a friend setup an account for me to use.

Back