• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dont ya just love the stock NSX seats?

I just wish the seat (bum) cushion was a little thinner.

I drive with the same seat position as my racecar seating - close and upright - and I feel that my head (I'm 6') is just at the headliner at the outside edge (near the window). The solution would be a little lower seating position. But I don't want to get a Dali insert since my yellow leather is so nice.

I hope so, I ordered leather pole positions last week. I was going to recover stock seats, but they are a little too tight on my hips. I am a 34 waist, so I pulled the trigger for the Recaros. I hope I like them too..:smile:

I installed the recaro pole position seats a few months ago (34 waist). While driving the car the comfort and connection to the nsx is greatly improved. On the down side its a bit of a challenge to get out. Getting in is no problem. I still wouldn't go back to stock seats.

These are the best built and most comfortable seats I've ever spent significant time in. What's unfortunate is that since buying my NSX, I've been experiencing chronic back pain. And it's the seats fault...

It's too straight. :redface:

My last car had a bent driver's seat that leaned to the back-right. After driving it like that for 3 years (because I was too lazy to fix it) I got used to sitting all tweaked out to the right.

Now I sit up straight and it's killing me :smile:

Great seats, though, I will never trade them for anything.

I installed the recaro pole position seats a few months ago (34 waist). While driving the car the comfort and connection to the nsx is greatly improved. On the down side its a bit of a challenge to get out. Getting in is no problem. I still wouldn't go back to stock seats.

Cool any photos?:smile:

I just wish the seat (bum) cushion was a little thinner.

I drive with the same seat position as my racecar seating - close and upright - and I feel that my head (I'm 6') is just at the headliner at the outside edge (near the window). The solution would be a little lower seating position. But I don't want to get a Dali insert since my yellow leather is so nice.

I'm 6'5" and used to being scrunched, but the NSX is pretty short. Plenty of leg room, but no head room. I drive with the top off as much as possible and then I'm resting my head on the rear seal. I have to look over the frame to see some traffic lights. They are comfortable seats, but I'm definitely thinking I need something aftermarket to lower it down. Any recommendations? (I'm a recent owner, in case you couldn't tell).

Glen G.

I hope so, I ordered leather pole positions last week. I was going to recover stock seats, but they are a little too tight on my hips. I am a 34 waist, so I pulled the trigger for the Recaros. I hope I like them too..:smile:

You get these yet?

Please keep me informed as I have been drooling over these too.

Yes! The best car seats ever made in my opinion. Drove from Vancouver BC to Las Vegas, only stopping in Portland, and Sacramento for food, and gas along the way, with NO BACK PAIN! This was a 22.5 hour ride with a few other cars I met during this trip (SL55, zo5,clk55,m3) to help keep me awake at times. The lumbar support is your best friend here

My Recaro Pole Positions are 10X more comfortable, even on long drives.....

Depends a lot on your build. I'm a fairly big guy and I just sold my Pole Position seats and put the oem's back in. Much more comfortable now.

I learned first hand how comfortable the seats are in the NSX. I just drove it home 700 miles from Phoenix AZ to San Jose Airport.

The entire car was 15+ years way ahead of it's time. The car still looks 10 times better than any Japanese import today. It also still handles so much better than any stock Japanese import made today. I wish I purchased one of these cars sooner.

I just finished an 1800+ mile trip from Orlando to Denver - 3 consecutive 12 hour days in those seats and they were unbelieably comfortable, by far the best seats of any car, that I've ever owned. Including Lexus, Ferrari etc.

I just realised this week-end how comfortable the stock seats were. I changed to Sparco Corsa buckets. They maintain a lot better but comfort is another story...

Back