• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Double Din radio that flows with the NSX dash?

Ive posted pics of my car already its called "My Imol mini shoot" or something like that.

And no way Id paint that center piece in this car!!! Everything else is CF...gotta keep it going. And I think the over lay is kinda cheapy...I want the whole piece all CF. :frown: I just saw a topic go "SOLD" that i missed and kicked myself in the ass!

EDIT:

here are some pics http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121042

holy sh*t your car is siiick! :eek:

yo Eric,

If you want the ULTIMATE double din deck, look into the Eclipse AVN726P

I ordered this deck for my NSX and stay tuned for my plans as I have a new twist on installing a double din in the NSX dash. Most DD have the same problem which is angle / glare during daytime due to the extreme angle.

I got some ideas to do a really nice dash setup but this is the ultimate deck.

rick

Im still waiting on a Double Din CF piece before I buy the radio...I ALMOST said F it and went with a signle. I really want the full CF piece tho.

As for the radio, I read a few things about the ones I asked questions on here that have really turn me off from them.

How much does the Eclipse AVN726P retail for Rick? Also, it lights up amber correct? Thats my biggest want in the unit. I cant have it all not matching i HATE how that looks in cars. Thanks bro!

Im still waiting on a Double Din CF piece before I buy the radio...I ALMOST said F it and went with a signle. I really want the full CF piece tho.

As for the radio, I read a few things about the ones I asked questions on here that have really turn me off from them.

How much does the Eclipse AVN726P retail for Rick? Also, it lights up amber correct? Thats my biggest want in the unit. I cant have it all not matching i HATE how that looks in cars. Thanks bro!

Eric,

Read about the unit here:

http://www.eclipse-web.com/us/avn/avn726efeature.html

Has 5 colors for the background display to match your Ipod and 2 illumination colors (red or blue) for the nighttime button lighting. I'm doing red for mine to match my red seats :)

Deck lists for 1399, I can get them for around $1000 for any NSXprime members if interested. We already have 1 in stock and 2 more enroute for clients. I will snap some pics of mine once we start on the installation work.

rick

Back