• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Down Town Denver NSX Gathering

Hello, colorado nsxers!!! The weather sure has been beautiful and the roads clear for driving. Anyone else up for a rendezvous this weekend?

You know im down just let me know whats up.

Do you guys have a preference of Friday after 4 (FAC) or Sat.? Perhaps it can become even an evening out?

Hey guys, I guess we aren't getting together this friday as it is already 5:45pm. You all up for sat. late morning down town Larimer Square say about 9:45 at The Market 1445 Larimer st. between 14th and 15th. Let me know. Tony

tony how bout a little later, maybee a late lunch? Give me a call because i wont be able to check the board till tomorrow night. 303-667-1074

Gents, check your emails. Slight plan changes do to late nite out. Late lunch or early evening will work lets chat via cell phones.

Hello folks, it is monday 17th and I just came back from Ft Lauderdale (spring break). Sorry if i missed anything.

P.S I had the opportunity to drive a Turbo NSX. All i could say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will post more of it in the turbo section

Didn't miss anything guys. Times didn't workout, however, lets plan again soon!!! Tom left you a message at the number you posted on prime but never heard back from you. Will you verify that it is the correct number.

that is my correct number > Tony. Sometime i 4got to take the fone with me. Sorry about that.. i see a few miss Call. But there no number to call back..look forward 2 see u all

Wow! I totally missed this thread until today. That was some great weather for a meet, totally different from now.

Vance, I finally got around to looking at your imagestation album. The photos look great, and there's many more than on the Prime thread.

Tom, your imagestation album is password protected, so I couldn't look. What's the password?

Joe, I sent you an email wondering if you got it. Tom and Copper left you both a message on your phone hopefully we can get some details for the meeting.

Tony, I got your email. Scott also emailed - he can't make it. I never got a call from Tom or Copper, I don't think I gave my phone # (I'll private). I assume they can make.

Unfortunately, turns out I can't make it on the 19th after all.

But you mentioned being in for this weekend. The forecast is clear and 80 degrees on Saturday - perfect! How about the 12th? Meet same place, little earlier so we can drive?

Sat. the weather is going to be perfect. Lets coordinate time and location by private email or cell #'s. Anyone riding with co-pilots?

Back