• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DownForce 02 OEM style conversion.

MY mods list for the car...for now.

DownForce OEM style front bumper ..fitment is PERFECT!!!!
DownForce sideskirts
DownForce rear 2002+ valance..Group buy for this piece will be soon
)waiting
DownForce 2002 NSX-R diffuser(Group buy for this piece will be soon) waiting
DownForce NSX-R hood 100% replica...best hood in the market. (next week)
DownForce CARBON FIBER rear hatch vent garnish
DownForce NSX-R wing
Down ForceCARBON FIBER manifold cover
DownForce AIS
DownForce carbon fiber engine cover(this piece is OMG!)
DownForce 02 front lip ......waiting
Gt-one lights

11473gt-3.jpg

11473gt-2.jpg

11473gt-1.jpg

11473DSC06803.jpg

114733.jpg

Last edited:
another aaron creation...!

Zero-Cool said:
MY mods list for the car...
DownForce NSX-R valance NSX-R diffuser(Group buy for this piece will be soon) waiting
Nice project in the works... A-1 choice of parts/mod's! :cool:

DownForce's '02-'05 OEM rear valance + '02+ NSX-R rear-diffuser -> I'm in for a set!

Re: another aaron creation...!

Wow, nice alternative mods to OEM.

Is the DownForce NSX-R valance NSX-R diffuser two separate pieces or a single molded piece? I'm hoping it's two and that the NSX-R diffuser fits the OEM '02+ valance.

kkt said:
Wow, nice alternative mods to OEM.

Is the DownForce NSX-R valance NSX-R diffuser two separate pieces or a single molded piece? I'm hoping it's two and that the NSX-R diffuser fits the OEM '02+ valance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The NSX-R 02 diffuser and the 02 style valance are separate pieces ..I will try to put together a gruop buy soon.....I will see if I can take some pics next week when I pick up
my NSX-R hood.

KKT, yes! it will fit on to your OEM 02 Valance

THANK YOU for the comments guys..

Last edited:

Zero-Cool said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The NSX-R 02 diffuser and the 02 style valance are separate pieces ..I will try to put together a gruop buy soon.....I will see if I can take some pics next week when I pick up
my NSX-R hood.

KKT, yes! it will fit on to your OEM 02 Valance

THANK YOU for the comments guys..

I have the rear pictures from Downforce, Ben was very nice and informative to me. I will soon start my Type-R project as well. One thing, How do I show the pictures, I have the pics of the rear valance and spats, but at 97.7 kb limit they will be way too small.

Paul Days said:
I have the rear pictures from Downforce, Ben was very nice and informative to me. I will soon start my Type-R project as well. One thing, How do I show the pictures, I have the pics of the rear valance and spats, but at 97.7 kb limit they will be way too small.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps.Paul days , if you have pic please post...

Last edited:
haha!!! What can I say I'm just a colorful guy!!! :)

Juice, I will talk to Peter, see if he's OK for us to do a group buy! for the R-hood! Because from what he told me its take a almost 2 week to make one hood..but it will be nice if we can do this group buy...PLease post if you are interested.

GROUP BUY here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76404

pics credit to evof57gtc

11497R21.jpg
11497R11.jpg

Last edited:
Great more things to buy!!! Count me in for the diffuser GB. Will the hood fit 91-2001 vehicles, if so count me in as well?

Wheelman said:
Great more things to buy!!! Count me in for the diffuser GB. Will the hood fit 91-2001 vehicles, if so count me in as well?
----------------------------------------------------------------

The NSX-R diffuser need 02+ or DownForce rear bumper valance for it to fit.

2002 Update

Osiris_x11 said:
Try http://imageshack.us or http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com as a web-host for the pics and then use the
tags to attach the image code here!

Greatly anticipating the pics! :cool:

Here goes! Hope it comes out alright. Here are the Rear Valance/Spats Updates, I have some of the front but it's the same as above without the headlamps. I should get more pics when it's ready.

Hope it helps,

Paul

Re: 2002 Update

Paul Days said:
Here goes! Hope it comes out alright. Here are the Rear Valance/Spats Updates, I have some of the front but it's the same as above without the headlamps. I should get more pics when it's ready.

Hope it helps,

Paul

------------------------------------------------------
AHHH!! nice Thank you Paul.

is the DF O2' rear valence like OEM or does it hang lower? from the pics it seems like it hangs about 1.5" lower than the OEM 02' rear valence. Which is a good thing....cuz some of these side skirts hang really low ie. Marga hill.

Back