• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DownForce 02 OEM style conversion.

VietNamNSX said:
What is -------------------?? Signal of some sort?
YEAH!! its read "do conversion" buy DownForce!! hehe! j/k

*Those line are sand down resin..*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, John
OK.I will try to get the rear valance GB going...but need more infor from Downforce

Last edited:
Wheelman said:
Got the 02+ rear valence. But I see the hood is out of the question for the pop up lights.

Not quite, I used to think the same until I read some threads and saw many NA1 NSXs with 02+ NSX-R hoods, the seem to fit just fine as they state, search around, to me, they look OE fit and finish. I am considering getting a SOS Hood, and painting the top part, so the underside is exposed

Well! the car front end is done.. useing a loaner Downforce NSX-r hood now..hope mine will be finish next week.....and still waiting for many DownForce rear pieces...Thanks Peter@downForce..

11473new.jpg

Last edited:
First time i've seen the gt-one headlight on a car other than in their ads... they really looks kinda nice. Also, i give you props for leaving the hood unpainted... it really ties in with the headlights and make the front end flow...

da3dalus said:
First time i've seen the gt-one headlight on a car other than in their ads... they really looks kinda nice. Also, i give you props for leaving the hood unpainted... it really ties in with the headlights and make the front end flow...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, the headlights look even better in person. The hood are LOANER from a friend until mine come..I will paint the hood!

Did you re-use the old bumper foam core and the 2 aluminum signal light reinforcements? If so, did they have to be modified to fit into the new 02 bumper? I have a Tracy Sports 02 bumper and out of the box, it can't bolt on with the old parts. I hope the body shop will not just toss them in order to get it on.

Let me do some contribution to this thread. This "one-off" hood made by downforce:smile: Carbon Fiber top, CK middle, and Hybrid Red Carbon Bottom

13449CF_Hood_Downforce.jpg

13449Red_CF-med.jpg

13449New_Hood-med.jpg

Zero-Cool said:
Wing, will go on when i star the rear....here some better pics..
11473m1.jpg

11473m2.jpg

11473m3.jpg

11473new31.jpg

11473m6.jpg

11473r1.jpg

The fit of the headlights and the rest of the front does not look nearly as nice as OEM parts do. It still looks good, but it lacks the fit and finish the OEM parts give I believe. Still a sweet car though!

collegeboy said:
The fit of the headlights and the rest of the front does not look nearly as nice as OEM parts do. It still looks good, but it lacks the fit and finish the OEM parts give I believe. Still a sweet car though!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

DownForce parts hood ,front bumper fit perfect..
11473line.jpg

evof575gtc
"it's just that aaron skills installing the parts that went bad.
im fixing all the gaps in exchange for free food for life"
-----------------------------------------------------------
I don't do car body...

Last edited:
lowdwnsteve said:
golf.jpg

couldn't resist :tongue:

DOnt be haten on the DUBS!

What about the side skirts, do they make 02 replicas?
I don’t see any thing on there website?

Last edited:
Re: 2002 Update

Paul Days said:
Here goes! Hope it comes out alright. Here are the Rear Valance/Spats Updates, I have some of the front but it's the same as above without the headlamps. I should get more pics when it's ready.

Hope it helps,

Paul

How long until this is available and how much?
I want one ASAP-- Looks Great :biggrin:

Re: 2002 Update

DRIFTER said:
How long until this is available and how much?
I want one ASAP-- Looks Great :biggrin:
-------------------------------------------
I was told about 3 more week...I want it more than you do..hehe! :D

SNDSOUL said:
Zero, it looks like you are missing the rubber gaskets that go between the lights and the bumper. They are OEM parts, my headlights fit great with those in place. I have the part #'s if you need them. Car's looking great BTW
--------------------------------------------------
Yeah!! I know, already order will be here tomorrow.. I love your front end with those gt-one headlights..

I hate what you've done to your car!!!!! but seriuosly now-- why must I continue to come back to prime? Everytime I do, the mod-list gets bigger!... I LOVE YOUR RIDE!! man-- that is nice-- I want I want I want..:biggrin:

Well finally got the DownForce NSX-R hood painted..I love this hood...will post more pics over the weekend..

11473myR1.jpg

11473hood_3.jpg

11473hood1.jpg

11473hood2.jpg

-Parts on waitng..
Downforce MH sideskirts
Downforce Valance
Downforce front lip.

*do it right! buy Downforce*

Last edited:
Back