• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dr prescribed NSX for depression

joking around. but I'm sure it could be used for that.

Hello to everyone on Prime. Ive been learning and listening on here for a few months. Figured it was time I register and thank everyone who has contributed info to this site. Quite a powerful search button yall have here.

Loved the NSX since it was introduced and have been looking for an older coupe with the black roof in tip top condition. Seems there are quite a few owners out there who have the same passion I have and it shows in your cars. I'd like to get into one for under 30k which seems possible in the current market.

The only issue I can think of is I'm a tall guy,mostly legs, so it comes down to comfort and fit and I haven't been able to sit in one yet. But it seems there are some giants on this forum who say it is comfortable or can be made comfortable with various accessories so one way another I'll make it happen.

Can't wait to go from future owner to current owner. ciao

It's true. I do.:biggrin:

Regarding your topic title the NSX is really good medicine against any kind of disease, believe me. :wink:

I strongly disagree. I'm still trying to get over the mod disease.:wink:

That's the (desired) side effect of the medicine and can be cured (by money). :wink:

Last edited:
:smile:Welcome

If your mostly legs then you will probably fit in a coupe fine. I am 6'3" 220 lbs with 36" inseam and my hair just touches the roof.

Good Luck on your search.

I sat in one over the weekend. My hair just touched the headliner. I'll just get a buzz cut and it'll be fine. Cheaper than those lower seat rails I saw somewhere.

I'm not too much into the mod disease, but i hear it's insidious.
Maybe just an Ipod adapter... leads to wheels, leads to NSXr spoiler,leads to supercharger.

For me anyways: Cars are for comfort, motorcycles for speed.

BTW: Does the NSX-T have more or less headroom than the coupe?

I sat in one over the weekend. My hair just touched the headliner. I'll just get a buzz cut and it'll be fine. Cheaper than those lower seat rails I saw somewhere.

I'm not too much into the mod disease, but i hear it's insidious.
Maybe just an Ipod adapter... leads to wheels, leads to NSXr spoiler,leads to supercharger.

For me anyways: Cars are for comfort, motorcycles for speed.

BTW: Does the NSX-T have more or less headroom than the coupe?

The T has less headroom than the coupe due to thicker roof section.

what part of fl do you live in?

Recently moved to Port St Lucie

Since moving here, the consensus I've gotten is there were better places to move, ie Stuart or Jupiter but I dont have kids so it doesn't matter that much

Andreas - Take one of these and call me on Friday :biggrin:

DSC04343-600x450.jpg

joking around. but I'm sure it could be used for that.

Hello to everyone on Prime. Ive been learning and listening on here for a few months. Figured it was time I register and thank everyone who has contributed info to this site. Quite a powerful search button yall have here.

Loved the NSX since it was introduced and have been looking for an older coupe with the black roof in tip top condition. Seems there are quite a few owners out there who have the same passion I have and it shows in your cars. I'd like to get into one for under 30k which seems possible in the current market.

The only issue I can think of is I'm a tall guy,mostly legs, so it comes down to comfort and fit and I haven't been able to sit in one yet. But it seems there are some giants on this forum who say it is comfortable or can be made comfortable with various accessories so one way another I'll make it happen.

Can't wait to go from future owner to current owner. ciao

If everything works out, ^ that'll be my new baby
So fresh and so CLEAN

I can see the owner/side of the fence from here...... almost there

As it has been said:

Take her to redline and call me in the morning.

-and-

Once you take a hit of the go fast crack pipe, it is hard to put it down.

Back