• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dream came true this weekend !

Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself and share my excitement with everyone !

I have been a huge Honda enthusiast and member on Honda-Tech for the last 10 years. I made a thread on a local forum about wanting to check out a nsx and what things I should look for when purchasing one. A member messaged me telling me that he didn't mind meeting up with me and letting me check out his car. He was planning on posting it up for sale and wanted to let me take a look at it before he listed it. To my surprise, he asked me if I wanted to drive it. I absolutely fell in love with the car but was not quite ready to pull the trigger. I wanted black on black and his had the Ivory interior so it was not my first choice.

Fast forward a month, I decided to text him and say hi after the holidays. To my surprise, he was busy with the holidays and did not post up the car just yet. We met up and the rest is history ! :smile:

Something about buying the first NSX I drove was special to me and its a dream come true !

Looking forward to being a member on here :smile-new:

Thank you
Hisham

713DCFC7-3383-4898-9BB3-D0C4E4A09FF6_zpsxe2ugyus.jpg

Congrats on the purchase! I'm a new owner as of this last weekend as well! Glad both our dreams were able to come true. Hope you enjoy your car in good health.

Congrats.... Love the color :wink: enjoy the ride!!!!!

welcome....to the world of the black car....never clean enough syndrome:tongue:

Awesome, Congrats!

At least you drove your first NSX before you bought it. I guess I sort of technically did too - although I had a deposit down and flew half way across the country so I was pretty committed to buying it prior to ever even having sat in one (which I was worried would be an issue at 6'4" tall). My first drive was the 1600 miles home!

Anyway, love the wheels and it looks to be pretty clean! I've been a Honda nut and on HT for years too - 12 if I am correct, lol.

It's been 7 months of ownership and every time I fire mine up I smile from ear to ear. I haven't ever been bored driving it, that's for damn sure! Welcome to the NSX Community, man!

Last edited:
Hisham,

Congratulations. Great colour choice, Berlina's actually get a few more RPM at the redline.

Your story sounds quite similar to my own. Its a great community here, welcome.

Lucas

Congrats. Start saving up for all the upgrades you will want... I am not a huge fan of the ivory but learned some superior ways to clean leather from Larry Kosilla (AmmoNYC detailing and the DriveClean channel on YouTube). Now I have an affinity for the ivory...

Congrats on finally joining the club! Now we can park next to each other at Beef O'bradys! haha

Congratulations. And give the ivory a little time, it's definitely going to grow on you, especially when you compare it to other interior colors, it's got that rich, soft, supple, high quality leather look and feel to it. Or I guess that's what I tell myself when I see mine. And make sure you have a little extra time at night before going to bed to stare at your Nsx for a little bit. And if you're stressed then stare some more or take it for a spin. It's useful in so many ways other than transportation.

Congrats on finally joining the club! Now we can park next to each other at Beef O'bradys! haha

Haha - thanks buddy ! I've wanted one for a while now so it feels great to finally make it happen :)

Thank you again to everyone for all of the kind words ! My smile is so big every time I look at it and think that its actually mine now

Congrats... Are you chase's friend. I believe you loaned me the s2000 spare back in October...welcome to the forum

Back