• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 3-25

This is a nice little group and some new blood too. But I know it will get larger. What's the over/under on 30 NSX's?

I say over, I say 34.

Looking good so far.:smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
4. junior40er (Adrian)
5. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
6. Track Addict (Jonathan)
7. David Loomis (David & Hua)
8. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
9. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
10. 93 HotMustard (Chad + Samantha)
11. SuperSonic (Jason)
12. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
13. STPNSX (Scott)
14. Blood Stone (David)
15. Thanhnsx (Thanh + 1)
16. jagtiger (Henry)
17. Ogs Rex (Jeff & Tracy)
18. coolnsx (Gil)
19. XCLUSIVSMITH (Will Jr & Will Sr)
20. jfsa82 (John)

Last edited:
hmmmm, im gona say over 25. Les aka "The God Father" is planning it so he is credited at least 25 cars in my book.

See first post for update.

6 days until the drive. We are all mapped out and I'll be making contact with the restaurant soon for anyone wanting to have lunch at the end of the drive. If you have any updates for Les or myself, let us know. Looking forward to this fun road again.

Have a fun time as usual guys...I'll try to catch ya'll on the next one.

Hi Les,

It was nice meeting you...

As I mentioned I will try to make this put me down as a maybe...

1) Jeff
2) +1 Tracy

I saw the forcast. Rain is no bueno. Gona suck it right in the turbo, also no bueno. Plus everyone knows ill crash in the rain again and insurance will cancel me for sure lol.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, I remember everyone saying the same thing about the last drive and we were able to get it in with no weather to worry about. Talk about garage queens:tongue:

Wait, weather says cloudy, annnnd im back lol. And jc, its not garage queening it. Its more so its like my mind wont let me drive in rain. It sucks. Since the crash it memorized the feeling of water under the tires, now i hate it. Like my bike, i dumped it going right, even though it was only 15 mph, i was never able to push it hard on a right turn. I tried, its like my mind physically wouldnt let me lean it sharp right. Just as long as i dont crash nsx on dry land i'll be ok.
Plus the sheer power its now putting out would be a disaster in the rain.

Wait, weather says cloudy, annnnd im back lol.

Too late, you are banned from this drive and all future drives for using the "R" word in a drive thread. But your friends are welcome to come.:tongue:

Plus the sheer power its now putting out would be a disaster in the rain.

Another reason you should have stayed with the CTSC.:wink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welcome aboard. First post and it's to join us for a drive. Nice statement.

Last edited:
Too late, you are banned from this drive and all future drives for using the "R" word in a drive thread. But your friends are welcome to come.:tongue:

Another reason you should have stayed with the CTSC.:wink:

Baaahahahaha, someone call the firefighters for jason cuz hes getting burned left n right :tongue:

I am down meet you at the San Diego pick up point I will be plus one (Will Smith Jr & Will Smith Sr) cant wait lol:cool:

Glad to have both of you coming.:smile: You picked a great drive to be your first with the group.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
4. junior40er (Adrian)
5. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
6. Track Addict (Jonathan)
7. David Loomis (David & Hua)
8. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
9. Blue Batmobile (Andy )
10. 93 HotMustard (Chad + Samantha)
11. SuperSonic (Jason)
12. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
13. STPNSX (Scott)
14. Blood Stone (David)
15. Thanhnsx (Thanh + 1)
16. jagtiger (Henry)
17. Ogs Rex (Jeff & Tracy)
18. coolnsx (Gil)
19. XCLUSIVSMITH (Will Jr & Will Sr)
20. jfsa82 (John)
21.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Baaahahahaha, someone call the firefighters for jason cuz hes getting burned left n right :tongue:

I can get flammed all day, i dont care. its in one inlet and out the other. No, not ear, inlet as in that massive thing under the car sucking in air as im passing you :p

Ok, I may be late. I didnt want to commit since I WAS working this weekend. But with a stroke of luck, the work got cancelled. Which means, I will be able to make it. Put me down as #20 on the list Les

Hey Jason, lets caravan. Anyone else want to meet around Chino Hills area? From there its just a quick drive on the 71, and 91, then all the way down the 15.

I wont be able to join you for lunch, I will continue dwn to San Diego to attend a baby shower.

Last edited:
Back