• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on June 1st to Big Bear

LMR

Legendary Member
Since we were not able to fit a drive into a busy May I wanted to have one in early June. So Saturday June 1st we'll be driving to beautiful Big Bear. We'll be going up Hwy 330 to Big Bear city, stopping for a break and hopefully find a good place for a photo shoot near the lake. Then we'll take Hwy 38 back down. We'll be having lunch at a restaurant owned by an aunt and uncle of Jonathan (Track Addict).

Meeting spot will be at the Food For Less parking lot in Redlands at 9:00 am. Get off I-10 at California St. and go right. Then left at the first entrance and a quick left between Food For Less and Spa & Nails Fashions. There is a gas station across the street to fill up before coming to meeting spot.

If you can go post and I will add you to the list. As always we need your name and your passengers name if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. dustthisnsx (Paul & ?)
3. Kyras (Patty)
4. Rope (Brian & Hannah)
5. 9doors (Nick)
6. liftnot (Tim)
7. racer9x (Javier & ?)
8. Gansan (Glen)
9. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
10. Track Addict (Jonathan & TBA)
11. SpeedyBitch (Patty)
12. nsxnemo (Nemo & ?)
13. ITZJOW3 (Jowe & ?)
14. Blood Stone (David)
15. infuence82 (Ken & Daniel)
16. Semnos_NSX (Steve)
17. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
18. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
19. drmanny3 (Manny & Victoria)
20. BlackRacerX (LaMar & Louis)
21. SuperSonic (Jason & Nicole)
22. Hapa88 (Adrian)

Last edited:
I'm game with an unknown passenger!

If you can go post and I will add you to the list. As always we need your name and your passengers name if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2.[/QUOTE]

Since we were not able to fit a drive into a busy May I wanted to have one in early June. So Saturday June 1st we'll be driving to beautiful Big Bear. We'll be going up Hwy 330 to Big Bear city, stopping for a break and hopefully find a good place for a photo shoot near the lake. Then we'll take Hwy 38 back down. We'll be having lunch at a restaurant owned by an aunt and uncle of Jonathan (Track Addict).

Meeting spot will be at the Food For Less parking lot in Redlands at 9:00 am. Get off I-10 at California St. and go right. Then left at the first entrance and a quick left between Food For Less and Spa & Nails Fashions. There is a gas station across the street to fill up before coming to meeting spot.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Rope (Brian & Hannah)

Unless the car is @DTM already for the new installs I'll be there.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Kyras (Patty)
3. Rope (Brian & Hannah)
4. 9doors (Nick)

Damn, looks like I'm out of this one. I will sure be in for the next one. Roll safe.

Guys you left someone off. Just post and I will add you to the list.:smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. dustthisnsx (Paul & ?)
3. Kyras (Patty)
4. Rope (Brian & Hannah)
5. 9doors (Nick)
6. liftnot (Tim)
7.​

I'll be there (unless I get another flat tire) Alan

Just heard from Patty, aka SpeedyBitch/S2K racer. She's in.

Depending on the status of my NSX build put me down +1 for me.

If not I'll swing by with either my M5 or GTR to check out the crew!

I think I'll be able to make this if I can get my alignment and corner balance done. Count me in for now and I'll let you know if I can't make it. Thanks.

David

Last edited:
Back