• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dromo is closing! I propose one last outing for socal primers

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
This might not be new info for many but I just learned that Dromo's last day of business is Saturday, May 29th. I've enjoyed going to Dromo for several years and I'm guilty of taking them for granted.

I'm sure we can get a group rate/race setup if we can agree on a time and date. Would anyone here be interested in meeting up to do some indoor racing? The logical dates would probably Sat 22nd or Sun 23rd.

Dromo One will close on Saturday, May 29, 2010

Don't wait to use your Gift Card!

Don't miss your last chance to experience Orange County's original indoor racing!

Thank You to all our loyal customers - it has been a wonderful 10 years.

www.dromo1.com

1431 N Main St, Orange, CA 92867 - 714 744 4779

I won't be home that weekend.....:cool:

Off Topic about Dromo1 but dudes, i still have 2 more races on my D1 card. We need to use them cuz I don't want to give them to you guys! Anyone want to go there this month?

PS just paid off the NSX so not selling it anymore. haha

No one else? Maybe karting and then detail day like they are doing elsewhere? During detailing we can talk about NSX's gone wild???

I may be down for this. Next Saturday right? May 22nd? Let me know...

You forgot Ron has his basketball tourney going on....he is still waiting for you to play one on one with him remember? :biggrin:

Won't happen... He needs AT LEAST 3 v 1 to have any chance against me.

blah blah blah...take it to the court my brotha! let's see you talk THEN!?:cool:

Well, I couldn't get out to Dromo this weekend, but in their honor I did
take my son karting at a local place out here called Fast Lap. It was 2 races for $25 and they actually let me and my son go out together at the same time. It's literally 5 minutes from my house, along with a K1 and a Pole Position not more than 15 minutes away. It's a veritable cornucopia of indoor karting out here!

So John, are we ready to take the real karts out to play? As soon as mine is ready I'm good to go.

blah blah blah...take it to the court my brotha! let's see you talk THEN!?:cool:

I still await our tenis game. Getting you on the court seems to be the hardest thing lol

I won't be able to make it to the event. I have a dromo1 gift card with I believe $100 on it. Will sell it to anyone for $80. PM me if interested.

Jeff

I hate to be that guy who tries plan something then bails but i'm going to be that guy! baaaah.

Work and my house renovation is getting the best of me this month guys. I even missed Jerry's baby shower and Gail's going away. I suck!

Will make it up to you, SFD & Striker, with a nice cold beer next time we meet up.

Back