• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

E85 Turbo Nsx Dyno741 RWHP & GTR vs NSX Video

Your a Joke Dude a real Skeptic I See. I have nothing to prove to you I'm done answering your retarded questions stop trolling already.

1)You obviously don't know shit about Drag racing

2)You probably sold your kit to Eac cause you we a scared pussy of all the power that your car had claiming you were ripping the tires off downshifting from4th to 3rd gear >Next time you decide on making your car High performance invest in tires 1st stop listening to Pep boys

3)Eac has the same problem as he stated he was running a 265 tire of course your going to spin that's like putting on a spare tire at that power level

3)videos don't convince you >I don't need to fake anything the GTR runs 10s all day in the video I started at 50 mph in 2nd gear & was already at 5500 rpm then had to short shift into 3rd gear as you can clearly see he held his own till I hit 4th then started pulling on him .His car is very quite as well even with exhaust & your not going to here him from 4 car lengths back .

Here is the GTR at the track running 10.50 s see if this convinces you you can listen clearly how quite the beast is.Enjoy
Video 1 GTR at Track Official Times
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xseKeG6KpRU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video 2 same car different race GTR vs EVO
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dEOz8HofMFg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4)We will be at the dyno 1 more time before the track when the car will be dialed in to 800+ hp then off to the track stay tuned Troll & stop listening to pep boys

I was thinking the same thing. You came right out and said it. Hit the track run a 9.99 and the naysayers will be silent.

NA1MT, I am not trying to dogpile you, but I have had some experience with tires above your power level. Just my $.02

This is true trying not to beat on the car much till I get that chance to break record at the track the GTR traps 137 in the 1/4 mile

And to show that I do not have a dog in this race... The GTR video shows 132mph and the OP said 137. That is a big difference, prob 100wheel. The 132mph was also achieved with a 1.6 60' which helped a lot. Why not find a Supra to do pulls with as it will be a more apples to apples comparison as they are the Japanese highway benchmark car. There are 100's of Supra's at your power level.

Last edited:
Aaron this was just 1 of hundreds of videos this guy has his best time is 10.00 at 137 . I couldn't find that video right away so used this as reference of course theyre lots of supras to compare with this video was only to test the car to more or less gauge where we were. This is a friend of ours that was nice enough to do a test run with us .we had no idea what the outcome would be since it was our first time out testing the car .We are not trying to beat on the car till we get back on the dyno & reach 800 rwhp then we will go to the track for official time slips .

NA1MT, I am not trying to dogpile you, but I have
had some experience with tires above your power level. Just my $.02

And to show that I do not have a dog in this rKace... The GTR video shows 132mph and the OP said 137. That is a big difference, prob 100wheel. The 132mph was also achieved with a 1.6 60' which helped a lot. Why not find a Supra to do pulls with as it will be a more apples to apples comparison as they are the Japanese highway benchmark car. There are 100's of Supra's at your power level.

I was thinking the same thing. You came right out and said it. Hit the track run a 9.99 and the naysayers will be silent.

I agree just go to the track,do your best, post your time, wait for apologies. Simple. One more thing, I too have run drag radials with 600 whp on the street and there is no comparison between drag radial and ANY STREET TIRE.

Last edited:
NA1MT, I am not trying to dogpile you, but I have had some experience with tires above your power level. Just my $.02

And to show that I do not have a dog in this race... The GTR video shows 132mph and the OP said 137. That is a big difference, prob 100wheel. The 132mph was also achieved with a 1.6 60' which helped a lot. Why not find a Supra to do pulls with as it will be a more apples to apples comparison as they are the Japanese highway benchmark car. There are 100's of Supra's at your power level.
Did you have an AEM and ever tune boost by speed or gear? If you did you can add as much boost as the tires can handle as you increase speed. After some track time he can dial it in and every pass will get faster. I'm sure he will put good tires on the car because street tires dont = 9's

Good job, and keep us posted; Make note to self:
- Video camera with video guy (double check charge on camera and guy's skills)
- get time slip
- Dyno video with graph's
-Witnesses
-Post it all here including witnesses statements (notarized)
WARNING *And maybe there will still be people with doubt*
:biggrin:
Good luck

The only pussy around here was you shifting your car like a 16 year old learning how to drive his daddies pick up you little punk a** bit**. Go to the track, run your time and post it up.....stop telling everyone how your car is beating a 10 sec GTR that has 670 at the wheel and then saying that it only has 585, but since it was tuned on a mustang it SHOULD have the higher number......now that's a moron if I ever saw one posting. I sold
my turbo to Eric because a DSM guy that thought he knew how to tune blew up my motor, and now it's being redone by LoveFab. So today to prove everyone wrong again,you post the GTR running at the track....only it's not next
to your car. You went from....in your words now......baller on a budget that couldn't afford to upgrade his brakes or suspension to buying $1000 head studs and Motec ECU. You flip flop on numbers and then make an excuse when called out. STFU already and take the car to the track and prove me wrong. But like Eric said, you better learn how to shift before you go cause
my girlfriend shifts faster and cleaner than you.

Last edited:
Another example of your BS is that you stated in original post that the GTR runs consistent 10.00's.......hmnnnnnn......with a 1.65 why did he only run 10.50 that time?????? Would you have us believe that he sneezed at the tree and usually gets out at 1.15?

Aaron this was just 1 of hundreds of videos this guy has his best time is 10.00 at 137 . I couldn't find that video right away so used this as reference of course theyre lots of supras to compare with this video was only to test the car to more or less gauge where we were. This is a friend of ours that was nice enough to do a test run with us .we had no idea what the outcome would be since it was our first time out testing the car .We are not trying to beat on the car till we get back on the dyno & reach 800 rwhp then we will go to the track for official time slips .

I am not doubting your car, I was just making a point about racing an apples to oranges car and drawing a conclusion from it. IMHO, if that was a 137mph rwd manual trans car and you pulled away from it that fast, you would be in a 150mph car. Get to the track and tell us your MPH, good luck!

Did you have an AEM and ever tune boost by speed or gear? If you did you can add as much boost as the tires can handle as you increase speed. After some track time he can dial it in and every pass will get faster. I'm sure he will put good tires on the car because street tires dont = 9's

I have never had a car fast enough to need boost by gear. I stopped tinkering at 650wheel on both cars so good tires was all I needed for traction, even in 1st gear. In a RWD street car traction becomes an issue at 800wheel from what I have seen. I got a ride in Juice's 750wheel NSX and it did not have any traction problems. That car just hooked and booked, very impressive.

why are you guys loosing your cool over bench racing...........nsxprime is not civic nation or vette/stang.com ect....:rolleyes:

Re: E85 Turbo Nsx Dyno 741 RWHP & R35 Skyline GTR vs NSX Video

Hey Guys here is the video of our official Dyno along with a Bonus Clip of the Nsx vs Modified Nissan GTR 585 RWHP Mustang DYNO.This is a friend of ours GTR who consistently runs 10.00 sec in the 1/4 mile .We raced him to see where we were at since we have not been to the track as of yet.This GTR has pulled trains on plenty of higher horse power cars.This is only a sampler we are still expecting to make over 800 RWHP next time we tune at the Dyno this is only on 22 lbs 741 rwhp right now & we expect to be at 30 when we are done.

We are aiming to be the 1st Nsx in the illusive 9's

Enjoy the Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0aXN2-Keme8#t=0s

What a beast!

why are you guys loosing your cool over bench racing...........nsxprime is not civic nation or vette/stang.com ect....:rolleyes:

Because those types of guys are starting to afford the NSX in the used market. So prepare yourself. Prime is going in that direction.

:biggrin: Well I am going to get some popcorn and watch the action. This reminds of when veginsx lost his cool with mrbozo and made it childish comparing his prime name with mine. LOL

Lol, lost my cool? Oh how much credit you give of how much I actually really care what gets posted in these threads. :rolleyes: Don't worry, once you've been around here a while you'll catch on.

Lol, lost my cool? Oh how much credit you give of how much I actually really care what gets posted in these threads. :rolleyes: Don't worry, once you've been around here a while you'll catch on.

lol.............veginsx....lacto or ovo...............:tongue:

Look, there is clearly only one way to settle this. It's now time for a DANCE OFF!

cat_dance_off.jpg

Because those types of guys are starting to afford the NSX in the used market. So prepare yourself. Prime is going in that direction.
why don't you tell us how you really feel? Typical response I would expect to find here

!!Alarm, alarm!! Party pooper alert. !!Alarm alarm!! :biggrin:

Move along sir this thread is for some heated discussions. :cool:

!!Alarm, alarm!! Party pooper alert. !!Alarm alarm!! :biggrin:

Move along sir this thread is for some heated discussions. :cool:

.oh I get it........drag racing/tires/heat/discussion............ahhhhhhh:eek:

:biggrin: Well I am going to get some popcorn and watch the action. This reminds of when veginsx lost his cool with mrbozo and made it childish comparing his prime name with mine. LOL

ha ha ha sometimes I even make myself laugh. type-o Sorry about that Chief(vegasnsx)

Flexer I dont know what type of guys your referring to but I'm only 40 yrs old & have owned my Nsx since 1994

Whoaaaaa.......no one said your name onestepx. I see why your threads get out of hand. You are on the defense when people are making general statement. Relax my friend. Go run that 9 in the qt. mile and be done with it.

JR

Back