• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enkei Kojin

XXRs are generally cast wheels. They strive for lightweight cast wheels though if that means anything to you. They are less than half the price of the Enkeis so you can't expect the MAT perk. The supposed weight for the 17x8.25 is right under 20 lbs and 20.x lbs for the 17x9.75, which is not bad at all for a cast wheel.

17x7 +35 and 18x8.75 +35 (or+20 which extends ~1/2 inch out) would be a nice conservative setup for the NSX. You can still run 215/40/17 and 255/35/18. 265/36/18 may fit across the 8.75 width...

10.25 +20 would be really aggressive but match 17x8.25 +35 pretty well.

Thanks for the info. So you saying with the 18x8.75 +20 would have a bigger concave? Or just poke out in general?
17x7 +35 and 18x8.75 +35 (or+20 which extends ~1/2 inch out) would be a nice conservative setup for the NSX. You can still run 215/40/17 and 255/35/18. 265/36/18 may fit across the 8.75 width...

10.25 +20 would be really aggressive but match 17x8.25 +35 pretty well.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. So you saying with the 18x8.75 +20 would have a bigger concave? Or just poke out in general?

No. The +20 will just fill out the fender better for the NSX. I think there are only two faces to these wheels. The minimally concave at 17x7 and the extreme concavity that is for the 17x8+ and 18x8+.

WOW those XXR wheels look great! Can't wait to see these mounted up on a Primer's car.
I would like to see what the machined silver finish looks like too.

Last edited:
This wheel looks really similar to the TSW Tanaka Rotary Forged Wheel
alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-tanaka-5-lug-rear-hyper-silver-std-700.jpg

alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-tanaka-5-lug-rear-hyper-silver-lay-700.jpg

Enkei Kojin
kojin-silver-black.jpg

TSW Panorama Rotary Forged (maybe as a front with a Tanaka rear?)
alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-panorama-5-lug-rear-silver-std-700.jpg

Looks like a Kojin.

Even forged too.

http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_tanaka.php

Welcome to 2 months ago Batmans!! :biggrin:
Also they are NOT FORGED!! They are "Rotory Forged" which means that they are Cast and then lip is flow formed to create a "forge-like" structure in the lip of the rim only. Very similar to Enkei's MAT process.

This thread is killing me. Still no pictures(?!) Hopefully everyone is to busy driving to take pictures.

This thread is killing me. Still no pictures(?!) Hopefully everyone is to busy driving to take pictures.

+1, I'm really interested to see these on a "live" car.

I found somewhere on the EVO X forum that the 18x9.5 was ~21lbs allegedly confirmed by an Enkei rep, so they're definitley on the light end of the scale even if not the absolute lightest wheel out there.

Received mine yesterday. The matte grey is an amazing color. I can't wait to get these mounted and installed. I'll post pics up once I do.

I keep coming back here only to be disappointed

That's a great looking wheel although I won't give you any awards for your photography. LOL that first pic I cant see anything. Second pic is not bad.

They are very open. If you have ugly brakes.... You'd have to clean/paint. Thats the drawback of such open designs.

Thanks for the pics finally. Did you weigh them? What sizes and offsets are those?

Last edited:
sorry guys not a pro on tacking pics, brakes huh? who has time to mess with them?lol i drive it every day and don't even have time to wash it.
the wheels look 100% better in real life

- - - Updated - - -

That's a great looking wheel although I won't give you any awards for your photography. LOL that first pic I cant see anything. Second pic is not bad.

They are very open. If you have ugly brakes.... You'd have to clean/paint. Thats the drawback of such open designs.

Thanks for the pics finally. Did you weigh them? What sizes and offsets are those?

i did weigh them but cant remember now i think 18-19 for the front and 20-21 for the rear but i could be wrong sorry

- - - Updated - - -

17x8 +35
18×9.5 +30

Take some pictures front/rear looking down the side of the car to show how the rims line up with the fenders! Pretty please?

So you forgot the weights, have dirty brakes, and you are terrible at photography.... OK you're fired... LOL

Man the more I look at them the more I like them. Can you at least give us the sizes and offsets? :)

Back