• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Epic Loser Status. . .

So are you starting a new thread for losers. You could call it " Primes Biggest Loser":tongue:

Hapa88: Total Posts: 2,000
Posts Per Day: 0.89

LMR: Total Posts: 252
Posts Per Day: 1.20

RYU: Total Posts: 1,340
Posts Per Day: 1.46

SFDreamer: Total Posts: 937
Posts Per Day: 1.71

....... :redface:

Hapa88: Total Posts: 2,000
Posts Per Day: 0.89

LMR: Total Posts: 252
Posts Per Day: 1.20

RYU: Total Posts: 1,340
Posts Per Day: 1.46

SFDreamer: Total Posts: 937
Posts Per Day: 1.71

....... :redface:

We have a loser:biggrin::tongue:

just jumping in to compliment all you losers,since I am of course a winner:rolleyes: post on.....:tongue:

just jumping in to compliment all you losers,since I am of course a winner:rolleyes: post on.....:tongue:
docjohn
Total Posts: 8,699
Posts Per Day: 2.38

At this rate we will never catch up!!! Well perhaps Synth will 200 yrs from now. I bow down :biggrin:

monk-bowing-down.jpg

im at 117th if I counted right maybe off by 1-2

was scrolling to fast maybe

im at 75th now cool.

moving on up to the east side to that deluxe appartment in the sky high

This should be "posts per day" not "total" to find the true losers:tongue:

There should be a rolling timer by the username to show active time on the forum (because we all know there are lurkers that don't post much). THAT would be the real measure of loser status!

There should be a rolling timer by the username to show active time on the forum (because we all know there are lurkers that don't post much). THAT would be the real measure of loser status!

That would move me up the ladder since one of my computers at work has prime on all day:redface:

This should be "posts per day" not "total" to find the true losers:tongue:
Why must you make me look even worse?
So are you admitting to be said lurker?

I'm just super a.d.d..I have like 3 windows open. that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Last edited:
I was lolling at the posts in this thread...until I saw I was well over 3000 posts :frown:

Why must you make me look even worse?

I'm not.

RYU
Posts Per Day: 1.77

LMR
Posts Per Day: 2.05

I'm worse than you:redface:

That would move me up the ladder since one of my computers at work has prime on all day:redface:

Yeah, I think plenty of people are like this :biggrin:. That's why it would just continue to accrue if you were active (i.e. had mouse movement on prime page). Now that I think about it...I wonder how many times I hit "new posts" in a day. Sometimes I catch myself hitting it 10min after I already hit it lol.

Back