• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Epic Loser Status. . .

Steve...they boot you off F-chat:eek:

R U e-stalking him?:wink:

Lol no, but I am somewhat amazed at how prolific he was and how little time he now devotes to this forum. I know he has a growing family ect.....but then again its all about balance.

Speaking of steveny, is it just me or whenever you see his screen name do you see it like steven-y, like I do? I keep reading it like it's steven-y like if something was purple-y or see-through-y and not like Steve NY, probably like he intended. I'm just wondering if anybody was retarded like me. :smile:

Speaking of steveny, is it just me or whenever you see his screen name do you see it like steven-y, like I do? I keep reading it like it's steven-y like if something was purple-y or see-through-y and not like Steve NY, probably like he intended. I'm just wondering if anybody was retarded like me. :smile:

:redface:

Damn it! My 3000th post. I've hit Epic Loser Silver status. Gold then Platinum.. here I come.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3000th Post.jpg
    3000th Post.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Damn it! My 3000th post. I've hit Epic Loser Silver status. Gold then Platinum.. here I come.

attachment.php

Congrats on being an epic loser.:tongue:

Thank goodness I took a break for a few years or I would be as big of a loser as y'all. Congrats losers! :biggrin::tongue::redface:

I don't like where this thread is headed... AT ALL!!!!

Because its all wrong to equate posts per day with loser status. It should be hero status.

It's really about being a hero but as you know in off topic it's all about being funny. So just go with it.:wink:

BTW What about them Bruins:tongue:

3.88 losers!!! Who can top that?

I'm not just ahead, I am on another level.

3.88 losers!!! Who can top that?
According to the math you'll reach semi-platinum loser status (9000 posts) in 78.01 days. However, if you increase your average daily post count you can be a true loser all-star and get there much faster. Damn... you're a loser man. I'm jealous.

(Useless information. Just adding to my post count)

Last edited:
yes!!!!

No one can catch me... I'm like the Usain Bolt of Prime

Last edited:
Back