• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Evolution of my NSX

The store began on Jan. 2004 when I located the perfect NSX in Scottsdale, AZ

Attachments

• MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 614
The puppy's chew toy:mad: , first set of wheels and tint

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,075
  • 6Z-NSX.jpg
    6Z-NSX.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 508
  • NSX06.jpg
    NSX06.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 312
2nd set of wheels Volks CE28N, Dream Sport NSX-R CF wing and bra

Attachments

• DSC00015.jpg
    DSC00015.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 425
  • DSC00019 (3).jpg
    DSC00019 (3).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 595
Than every thing stoped till last year when I got the Leacher's side skirts with Cantrell front lip, sold the Volks wheel went back to the Ro_Ja 5 spoke and factory spoiler, installed the Momo wheel and Weapon-R Intake

Attachments

• Misc 005.jpg
    Misc 005.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 534
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 808
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 633
Nice. Looks like you raised the car since the Volks though?

Suspension wise, I went from stock to Eibach spring (hated it), to NSX-R suspension (love it, but the wife hates it), to now the JIC FLAT with 1.2" drop.

I had a minor accident a little over a month ago and rip off the driver's side side skirts. Now that the car is at MV Designz getting custom side skirts, JGTC type hood, custom front lip, can't wait to get it back.

More to come...

please no momo steering wheel

After the intallation, I started to enjoy the car in a different way, I like it alot and will not go back to stock...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike @ MV just notify me the car will be done TOMORROW...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

By the way, are you Chinese?
Just notice your Prime name means shameless or "Don't want face" in Chinese

james...
I got a quick preview of your car today at MV design, and for those that have not seen it, all I can say is WOW! custom 1-off stuff by MV designz is looking good. Top it off with a few more carbon parts and you ready for the next meet.

I won't ruin the grand showing for you and tell people what you did...I'll let you do that yourself.

james...
I got a quick preview of your car today at MV design, and for those that have not seen it, all I can say is WOW! custom 1-off stuff by MV designz is looking good. Top it off with a few more carbon parts and you ready for the next meet.

I won't ruin the grand showing for you and tell people what you did...I'll let you do that yourself.

Your are always over @ MV, and you get to see my car before me :mad:
Not fair, need to talk to Mike about hiding my projects from now on. :tongue:

Just kidding.

hiding the project? he's the one that rendered/designed it!
looks like all of us NSX-R posers are going to be pushed to the back of the parking lot next month.
your car is going to be the show stopper.
by the way, I'm adding on a few extra parts, care 714Motoring and MODE4.
you can take care of the bill later.:wink:

Thanks Erik, please PM me your number again, I know I will need more your products in the near future.

Can't wait to see it. If it is done by MV, it will be nothing short of amazing.

It is awesome that you took pictures every step of the way.

James...I need your car, MikeC_587, and Graeme's car done and out of MV designz so I can get mine in. I have some ideas I want to do, but rendering them on paper all day long is making me antsy...I need my drawings to become reality.

I was going to take photos after the little accident :mad: , but I don't want to remember the NSX that way, so I did not take any photos.

I took the car to MV on 2/19/07, since it was my daily driver, so I had been counting the days to get it back, I was driving a friend's X3 :frown: , and can't wait to get my ass back in the NSX.

Ever since I got the car I always wanted to go widebody, I wanted the Zero Force kit so bad, but can not see myself spending $7k for the kit and another $5K to get it painted and intall :eek: , but after working with Mike @ MV Design, I had change my mind, I don't need widebody, I can work with Mike to design something that is exactly what I want and how I wanted. What more can I ask for (maybe more "FREE" stuff for the NSX). :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

James...I need your car, MikeC_587, and Graeme's car done and out of MV designz so I can get mine in. I have some ideas I want to do, but rendering them on paper all day long is making me antsy...I need my drawings to become reality.

Okay okay, I will be out of your way TODAY...:biggrin:

:confused: I thought I saw your car in the for sale forums???:tongue:

Than every thing stoped till last year when I got the Leacher's side skirts with Cantrell front lip, sold the Volks wheel went back to the Ro_Ja 5 spoke and factory spoiler, installed the Momo wheel and Weapon-R Intake

Looks best in this one.

Just a sneak peek, got there late, no more sunlight for photos, took a few in the garage. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hac, please post the photos you took before I arrive(you guys all saw my baby before me:eek:).

Special thanks to Mike of MV Designz, Erick of 714Motoring / Mode4 (you just cost me my wing :tongue:).

Attachments

• NSX Evolution Night 010.jpg
    NSX Evolution Night 010.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 318
  • NSX Evolution Night 002.jpg
    NSX Evolution Night 002.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 374
  • NSX Evolution Night 003.jpg
    NSX Evolution Night 003.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 267
  • NSX Evolution Night 008.jpg
    NSX Evolution Night 008.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 260
  • NSX Evolution Night 006.jpg
    NSX Evolution Night 006.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Here are the pics taken earlier today of James NSX with it's 1-off side skirt and front lip. This was a collaborated effort, designed and fabricated by MV Designz and MODE4 to meet Jame's request.

More styling on the way...don't think this car is done just yet.

Look out Lambo....James is coming through...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

looks like SOMEONE is a happy camper.... the resulting work looks great~!!!

love those new LP640 inspired side skirts~!!!

For those who wanted to know, list of mods this time around.

MV custome front lip
MV custome side skirts
DF CF door sill
JGTC hood from Erick
NRG hood pin from Erick custome by MV

These are the special care by Erick of 714 Motoring / Mode4 :rolleyes:
NSX-R black floor mats
NRG quick release v.2.5
Carbon Fiber shift know
Momo Trek steering wheel

looks like SOMEONE is a happy camper.... the resulting work looks great~!!!

love those new LP640 inspired side skirts~!!!

Thanks, now I finally can park next to your DF widebody.:wink:

Back