• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Evolution of my NSX

Thanks, now I finally can park next to your DF widebody.:wink:

pish posh... hahaha... you don't park next to the DF car... the DF car comes parks next to you :tongue:

Thanks, now I finally can park next to your DF widebody.:wink:

sweet looking car

what exhaust do u have?

could u pls post pix of your exhaust tips?

they look a lil diff

07.jpg

Looks really sweet in this pic..nicely done. The steering wheel and floor mats mesh well with the interior too.. :wink:

Just awesome!

But it needs a more agressive rear to match those sides.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you guys like it as much as I do.

The exhaust is B&B/RM, but it was the old style oval tip that will be gone next week with something new.

Erick from Mode 4 though my interior was out of sync so he went ahead and put in the quick release, steering wheel, floor mats, shift knob, and when I first saw it, I only realize the floor mat and shift knob, because I was thinking of the same thing, steering wheel and quick release I did not even notice. Upon closer inspection, all I can say is WOW, although the Momo Trek is not my choice of wheel, but it blended with the car's interior so much better.

I like the Volks better also, the reason I sold it was I had finaly decided I WANT WIDEBODY, so I will need new rims and tire, therefore, don't need to keep 2 set of wheels if I'm going to get another. Looks like I will need new wheels again to go with the new look.

I will try to take more photos today.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
can you post a photo from the front so we can see the lip? I like the artsy pics but I really can't see the car. How about a regular side/rear/front shot?

Here are some I just took out side on the street.

I don't know if you can see it on the photos, the front lip sets in flush with the bumper, nothing sticks out were the lip and bumper meets, the best fitting lip I had seen.

Attachments

• NSX Evo Day 001.jpg
    NSX Evo Day 001.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,791
  • NSX Evo Day 002.jpg
    NSX Evo Day 002.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 277
  • NSX Evo Day 003.jpg
    NSX Evo Day 003.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,481
  • NSX Evo Day 004.jpg
    NSX Evo Day 004.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 5,211
  • NSX Evo Day 005.jpg
    NSX Evo Day 005.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 269
That looks great. Very smooth fit. Is it FRP? Its not flexible is it?

Just to humor you guys. This is what the Leachers looks like :eek:

Anyone what to do some work on them :rolleyes:

Attachments

• NSX parts FS 07 001.jpg
    NSX parts FS 07 001.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 205
  • NSX parts FS 07 002.jpg
    NSX parts FS 07 002.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 119
  • NSX parts FS 07 003.jpg
    NSX parts FS 07 003.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 166
attachment.php

Looking great James,

That LP640 side skirt is definitely one of kind. Can't believe MV pulled it off.

Yes, the side skirt was a replica of MH, because my is 02+ so beside the vent area, they also needed to build up the top to match the door piece. They also needed to repair and repaint both door jams, rear fenders. Since the last guy that put the Leachers on did not know what they were doing and had to molded the back to the rear fender.

MV Designz, had to match paint the hood, front bumper, part of door jam, rear fender, make front lip, modify the sh!@t out of the side skirts. They did all these in 3 weeks, and they even detail my car (I had drive it for 3 weeks after the accident even in the rain :eek:), needless to say, I'm very please with the result.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

don't forget to add...MV designz also extended the skirt about an inch, so it lines up perfectly to the car from one end to the other. Closed all the gaps with additional Fiberglass work on all the edges to make it eye pleasing to look at. Marga Hills skirts are about 1/2" short of lining up correctly to the fender and don't let me get started about fitment..heheh. I know they are originally design for widebody, but even on their MH widebody, that thing still don't fit.

Do it once, do it right...I'm glad you didn't go to shops that say they can do things for a cheaper price and end up having to redo what they messed up, adding up to more $$$$.

Companies like Alpine, Clarion, Maguire's, AL & Eds, and MTV (yes the music channel) comes to MV Designz for a reason.

don't forget to add...MV designz also extended the skirt about an inch, so it lines up perfectly to the car from one end to the other. Closed all the gaps with additional Fiberglass work on all the edges to make it eye pleasing to look at. Marga Hills skirts are about 1/2" short of lining up correctly to the fender and don't let me get started about fitment..heheh. I know they are originally design for widebody, but even on their MH widebody, that thing still don't fit.

That's were "mod the sh!@t" comes in...:tongue:
I know they did alot of work to make the side skirts fit the way they do now, but do not have all the details.

Hac, since you guys hang out there all the time, how do I get on the "prefere customer" list.:wink:

Companies like Alpine, Clarion, Maguire's, AL & Eds, and MTV (yes the music channel) comes to MV Designz for a reason.
Lol, you forgot to metion several important people: Evof575gtc, VanceHu, nsxsupra, MikeC_587, CDX_NSX, 760NSX, scorp965, Brad Pitt, (yes, the actor with Tomb Raider wife), Lambo Green widebody guy (don't know his forum name). I am kidding about the important part but, you get the idea. They work on a lot of NSXes, plenty of repeat customers. If I need work on my S2K, front lip or rear spoiler etc. I am going straight there.

Hang out there all the time. :D

Can I take my OTHER daily driver there instead?

After what they had done to my NSX, I don't think I can't call it a Daily Driver any more.:tongue:

What are the regular hang out hours there???:biggrin:

Last edited:
James..
perferred customer list qualification...well, there's not much to it. Just keep that beautiful machine clean and mod her up tastefully. Sounds like an easy set of rules huh, but you'll be amazed how many people cannot follow it. hehehe. :smile:

Keep it CLEAN:frown:
Good thing now the NSX is not the DD anymore, but living in Corona/Eastville area doesn't help. New constructions every where, wind is blowing everyday. I better hire a detailer that follows me around when I go HANG OUT at MV:tongue:

Once I get on the prefere list, mod her up tastefully is MV and Mode 4's job, I just need to work hard and come up with the cash.:biggrin:

But if I had to work hard, how can I HANG OUT to get on the PREFERE LIST:rolleyes:

But if I had to work hard, how can I HANG OUT to get on the PREFERE LIST:rolleyes:

Funny you brought this up...it is sort of a "catch 22" If we work, we won't have time to play, if we play, where do we get $$$ to mod our cars without working, but yet...we still manage to pull it off....

This topic has been something graeme, erick, and I have talked about. This could maybe just be an OC nsx'r thang, or just within the 714motoring guys...but isn't weird how some of the owner's of the nicest nsx around town, all have so much time to hang out and play around and not work, yet spend a crap load of money into their ridez. We all must be doing something right...but it just cracks me up to come to the realization if we held 9-5 jobs like everyone else, I guess none of our cars would look the way they do...OC is the land of the spoils.

Hac,

Where were you???
I was at MV with Erick earlier this afternoon. Just HANGING... hehehe

hehehe, sorry James...I had to work, next time. You know, gotta make the $$$ for more mods.

Back