Exotic car show participants needed

Thank you so much guys for your kind words and thoughts. I really appreciate that. It was really tough today. Clay is now gone, never to return. After just one day my heart is aching as Clay's absence from the house is already apparent.

Just to let everyone know, Tom is a friend of mine from the Ferrari meets we attend. He is a great guy and I am sure this will be a good time.

I will be out of town racing my motorcycle that weekend, but am going to have a friend of mine bring up my Turbo NSX.

Just to let everyone know, Tom is a friend of mine from the Ferrari meets we attend. He is a great guy and I am sure this will be a good time.

I will be out of town racing my motorcycle that weekend, but am going to have a friend of mine bring up my Turbo NSX.

Thanks for the kind words Rob. Really wish you could make it. Don't forget however that we are starting cars and coffee again soon (1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month). We'll be keeping an eye out for you.

^^^ I agree.

I (we) are extremely fortunate to have our Westie rescue still with us at 15 (or so, we're not exactly sure of her age), even though she is almost blind and deaf, and is now diabetic. She still loves us as much as we love her. :heart: Just dreading that inevitable last trip to the vet. :frown:

If I can make it ,can I bring my check and donate at the venue?

If I can make it ,can I bring my check and donate at the venue?

Hi docjohn,

Yes, you will be able to do that, however, we will not be able to include a free pass to the museum. We had a deadline to meet as far as purchasing all of the museum passes. You can however still participate in the actual show.

Hope to see you there.

Hi docjohn,

Yes, you will be able to do that, however, we will not be able to include a free pass to the museum. We had a deadline to meet as far as purchasing all of the museum passes. You can however still participate in the actual show.

Hope to see you there.

thanks, I can still purchase a museum ticket if I choose.

We need to do as much as we can to find good homes for these rescues. Also, you may not realize we also have a big problem with dogs being bred and sold from puppy mills. There is something we can do for them that won't cost you any money, just a minute of your time for your voice to congress.
Let's be heard!

http://action.humanesociety.org/site...0&dlv_id=25497

Weather is looking great, Clear with high of 67 degrees.

Hey Jack,
If you're interested in driving up in a caravan with quite a few guys from some other forums, let me know. I'll hook you up with them. And yes, the weather looks to be about as good as we could have hoped for!

If any NE members are traveling down I80 on Sat morning let me know.

see you all at the show.

Someone's already there. I spent the entire day at the museum grounds staking out car locations etc... As I was leaving, a red NSX was pulling into the hotel next door to the museum.

that was likely Rich...passline.

very nice eclectic assortment of cars....99 which is a great turnout for the first time.Nicely planned and the venue at the museum gave everyone something to do.Great wiz steak from one of the vendors.I was also surprised as hell to receive 2nd place for peoples choice.....It dose'nt hurt that Tom who thought this all up is also a Ferrari owner so there were some very nice examples of the prancing horse.Nice to meet up with some nsxers I had not met.

Great summary... was def a great day and great meeting you John. Congrats on the award!

Coming in second to the GTX1 is pretty mighty considering the insane collection of cars there. I was very surprised about the Spyker Spyder - thats a rare sighting.

Back