• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FATT @ Summit Point

I'm in !!! How can I register...are you going to be there as well ?? :) Sign me up***

--- Kevin

I might be able to make that event, we'll see.

My car 'should' be back by then..... and I will certainly need some track time to re-learn the car as it will be nothing like when it left 5 months ago.

Yes. The avatar is a picture I got from acura.com My "real" ride pics are in my gallery.

Keep me posted- I believe I will be feeling the "need for speed" about that time.

All I can say is that spaces are filling fast. BSR expects to have all spaces filled by the end of next week. Call early.

I signed up for the August 6 waiting list back in April, and as of yesterday nobody has cancelled. I am lucky they just opened August 13 this week.

Just signed up..

woo hooo!

-x-

TO ALL THOSE who are going..

I'm thinking about staying at a hotel near the track. What hotel do you intend to go to? This way we could possibly at least park together.

thanks,
-x-

There are motels in nearby Winchester VA or Charles Town (NOT Charleston), WV. I think Charles Town is a little closer.

DCNSX said:
There are motels in nearby Winchester VA or Charles Town (NOT Charleston), WV. I think Charles Town is a little closer.

So, are you in or what ??? There are still some spots available.

I checked travelocity for hotels near the track and I lean towards Winchester, just 20-25 minutes away. I'll make some calls during this week.

I'm considering going but $195 for one day of track day + missing a day or work seeems expensive.

This is the list of participants as of 7/19/03.
1. 03accord6sp - confirmed
2. VBNSX - confirmed
3. DCNSX - tentative
4. Sig - tentative
5. NSXTASY_MD - tentative
6. ak - tentative
7. ???

Please, use the previously posted links to sing-up. I am not affiliated with BSR. I just want to see NSX's in action. :D

$195 for one day of track day + missing a day or work seeems expensive

Well, I don't know where to get: 80 minutes of track time + 90 minutes of driving lessons + 30 minutes of skidpad in one day, 1 hour away from the DC metro area. Of course you can find other events with 2 track days with longer driving sessions for about $300.00 at other tracks, but you have the added travel time and expenses.

Attachments

• 138t10_3_450pix.jpg
    138t10_3_450pix.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 248
03Accord6SP said:
So, are you in or what ??? There are still some spots available.

I checked travelocity for hotels near the track and I lean towards Winchester, just 20-25 minutes away. I'll make some calls during this week.

So what's the scoop with this? Which hotel did you go with?

-x-

done!

think i'll bring my ps2... don't think they have internet access.

:p

-x-

Nice. I'll post some detailed maps of Stafford pointing out accesible meeting points for a quick stop before heading up to Winchester.

DCNSX, NSXTASY_MD, Sig, ak; what's up??? Has anyone else signed up already?

03Accord6SP,

...I will sincerely try to make it, my main hang up is brakes** For any track event where you'd be going all out (I would be personally) they need to be tip-top. (i.e. flushed brake fluid with racing fluid replacement, good pads, good rotors, etc...) My stock rotors are currently done for. They can hang on the street but don't stand a chance for the extremes of summit point. I'm going to order a complete set of high-po rotors, pads, s.s. brake lines, and racing fluid soon. Untill all that is complete there's no point in entering. Being the event is for the 13th of august and it'll take me at least another week to know when my equipment will be in from Cali...it'll be cutting it close for me....but we'll see.

--- Kevin

PS: Looking forward to meeting you on this Sunday Pedro :)

ak said:
I'm considering going but $195 for one day of track day + missing a day or work seeems expensive.

Maybe so...but that is much cheaper than my last speeding ticket!

Getting ready to leave in about 2/3 hours... last minute roll call!!!

anyone else?

-x-

Hey DCNSX,
I'm in DC, near Silver Spring. Wish I could make the run this weekend but I have to work. I'd be interested in future events.

Back