• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Feb Monthly Meeting - Sykart 02/02/08

As stated before - as of 01/22/08 Sykart has no reservations for Saturday night 7pm on 02/02/08. I figure we can get there between 6:30 - 7:00pm and start racing different sessions between 7pm and 9pm. Either order pizza to be delivered or go out afterwards. Kids are welcome. Ideas are open. See you there! Actually - regarding food, I'll leave that to each individual or groups and you can order or do what you wish with the food.

Sykart Indoor Kart Racing
17450 West Valley HWY
Tukwila, WA 98188
(425)251-5060

Saturday 02/02/2008 7pm

Driver's License required due to insurance policy or if no D.L. they must attend a weekend driving school. Check out their website at www.sykart.com

Count started....

1. NSX-D + daughter
2. The Fowlers
3. NSXdreamer (8:30)
4. Sarge +1?
5. Velveeta
6. NA1/2R
7. Jerry Peterson
8. MPKR91
9. John@Microsoft
10.Dr.Volkl?

Last edited:
The Fowlers are in. We are skipping skiing for this. Plus Superbowl is the next day.

I'll be there, my boys Bday is the 2nd. I want him to be able to have fun. unless there is no little kids cars.

Anyone else willing to show off the driving talent, if you know anyone over at www.s2ki.com please invite them as well. The more the merry!

I wanna come for this, but I cant come or stay late (have a dinner to get to). Any chance we could meet for coffee around 5:30 or 6 first?

Moazzam

Father in law in town...gotta catch you guys next time. :frown:

Actually...he might be leaving that morning...I'll check more into this.

So it is just John & I for coffee before the event?

we cn meet at this starbucks around 5:45pm.

300 Andover Park W
Tukwila, WA 98188

(206) 575-6617

unless someone has a better option!

Weather seems to be "fair" tonight. You guys bringing you NSX or other?

As for coffee, I'd gladly meet, I just don't know if I can make that early. I'll call if I can.

Chris from Tacoma

For those of you that made it, thanks for coming. Hope you guys had a good time. Kart racing is not as easy as you would think. Now we were only using karts with 6.5hp, now imaging a shifter kart with 6 spd transmission, 35hp, and stickier tires. Maybe this summer I will get a few of you out there to give it a try.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 65
Bring it. Im ready to get my a** beat again. That was fun. It was a first for me. Thanks Dean.:biggrin:

For those of you that made it, thanks for coming. Hope you guys had a good time. Kart racing is not as easy as you would think. Now we were only using karts with 6.5hp, now imaging a shifter kart with 6 spd transmission, 35hp, and stickier tires. Maybe this summer I will get a few of you out there to give it a try.:biggrin:

You know as far as "FUN Time" goes, I always have delimma of:

Tracking nsx vs. weekend racing miata vs. got a shifter kart and a minivan.... Surprisingly, they probably going to be about the same as far as budget goes....

I chose to track my nsx as much as i can since I already have my nsx.

Back