• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fender Bender (Seattle)

Hello all,
Neighbor backed into my parked NSX and dented the right fender. Recommendation for the best place to get it repaired in the Seattel area? I thank you in advance for your help.

Hello all,
Neighbor backed into my parked NSX and dented the right fender. Recommendation for the best place to get it repaired in the Seattel area? I thank you in advance for your help.

Bellevue Auto Rebuild

Hello all,

Dang, what the HELL is going on out there? Seems like they're getting pounded left and right recently? :confused: :frown:

Queen City & Bell Auto Rebuild are reputed to be the best (and most expensive) and I have seen their work, good stuff.

I've used RNR twice & I liked them. No, not on the NSX.

Bellevue Auto Rebuild has (multiple) recommendation and I've talked to Rich, the owner but haven't used him. I haven't heard anything bad.... I've heard he is "flexible" on price too.

I think if you go with any of the above, you'll be fine. The key is to have experience with the type of paint you have & aluminum body panels. Ask for pics if you can,

I just had my o3 nsx-t blemishes repainted at Lees Auto Body in Woodinville, wa. 4254835337. tell them John Fowler sent ya.

Bellevue Auto Rebuild - I have used then exclusively while working with Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue. They have performed work on my NSX and never any issues, plus it was a black car. Ask for Tripp (425)453-2901 and tell him Dean sent you.

Bellevue Auto Rebuild

I have been to that place before....it is AMAZING what they have in there!! My jaw just dropped. There were Bentley's all over the place, Lotuses, a black Ferrari 512 Boxer that looked like it had been there quite a while...it was never ending!! :eek: :cool:

Thank you all for your recommendations; this is what I love about NSX Prime and the NSX community. I am honored to be a part of such a helpful group. Anyone had any body mods done at these shops? I want to do a 2002 update at some point. Have an awesome day!

Back