• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fiery Orange NSX Wrap

Damn. People are jerks.

How deep was the keying? Did it go through wrap and get into the clear coat or the base coat?

Hope the wrap acted like a barrier and saved some serious damage. Glad to hear the redo matched up well.

Been awhile since an update. Picked up a Wingswest front lip from a fellow primer. I just sanded and prepped the lip myself and had my local shop wrap the wing for me in a day. Easy. Also, the wing was done as one piece so there are no cuts/seams in the wrap.

e932acc41a2238511edf4410dbb21d64.jpg
962ae4bb5fa06b4dd707618b296f6e3e.jpg
8a5641d8c675da903dd6eeffaf44510f.jpg

A few better pics that really show how a wrap can look like paint with the shadows, reflections, and color shifts. Just remember, just like with paint, the prep, quality of materials, and installer skill make a world of difference. So quit thinking about it and wrap your cars!!!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 281
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 280
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 277
Looking good!!!

Got me thinking about one of those lips.....

Looking good!!!

Got me thinking about one of those lips.....

Yea, its kind of a slippery slope...the new lip has me already thinking about side skirts with the vents. Dang when you change one thing for looks its just keeps going and going!

Back