• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Final bought one

nsxhk said:
EK4,

If you don't like your 17/18 BBS, I'll sell you my 16/17 volks ce28n :)

Henry.

If you buy Henry's rims, I'll buy yours!

That car looks beautiful....I would love to have those wheels if you do not like them....wanna sell or trade? :)

Seem like my BBS RGR is very hot...................I am planning to keep it since it looks so good now.....hehehe.....Thanks for everyone comment!!

Henry, I like the CE28N too.........i will let you know when i want to sell the BBS.....thanks

Taj said:
Nice ride!!

What wheels are those on your car? Are they BBS RGR? I like the gunmetal wheel and the white combo. As far as clutch, it is a little heavier than a Integra or a Civic. By now I am sure that you are used the the manual steering.

Have a good time!!
Actually, the RGRs are not gunmetal but in black chrome finish.
Steve

I had a set of BBS RGR wheels on my white S2000 about a year ago and loved the look. Very cool. :)

Meeyatch1 said:
I had a set of BBS RGR wheels on my white S2000 about a year ago and loved the look. Very cool. :)

Where'd you get them?

EK4> Very nice car. I think I may have seen you on the road once before. Next time, I'll honk and wave and generally make a spectacle of myself to get your attention. *grin*

Lazarus said:
EK4> Very nice car. I think I may have seen you on the road once before. Next time, I'll honk and wave and generally make a spectacle of myself to get your attention. *grin*

Are you sure Lazarus?? I never meet another NSX on the road except in the garage where it was getting fix. Plesae horn me next time so i know you are there.......thanks.

EK4 hatchback said:
Are you sure Lazarus?? I never meet another NSX on the road except in the garage where it was getting fix. Plesae horn me next time so i know you are there.......thanks.

Well, that's because I wasn't in an NSX at the time. :cool:

Lung,

Nice car, man.....it is very hard to find a good condition of NSX in HK.

So far, we have three Hong Kong members on this forum. Anymore?

Hey Guys,

Not a Hong Kong NSX owner but a Hong Kong visiting NSX owner here. Had good luck at the Happy Valley track a couple weeks ago. I will be back in HK in early July. Maybe we can hook up and I can see some right side drive NSX's. Not too many here in the San Francisco area. Let me know if anyone would like to get together.

Cheers to all the HK NSX owners,

Pat

BTW: EK4, That white NSX you have looks great.
Lazurus, Do you still have your silver NSX? I remember you might of had to part with it. New Job or something.

1NSX2GO said:
Lazurus, Do you still have your silver NSX? I remember you might of had to part with it. New Job or something.

Yep, I still have mine. :)

It's funny that last time I was on this thread was several months ago... I did go back to HK for my wedding and I stayed most of the time in MongKwok. I stayed there more than a week...

It's very funny that my freind teased me that all the nsxes are gone(totalled and de-parted...), and he had never seen it in last serveral years... Then in my first 3 days, I've seen a red nsx 4 times...(not sure if it's the same one). Then I had never seen it again...

Yeah, it's good to be home for a while... but I was there in Feb. and they had a very nice weather on those days... I'm not sure if I can be as joyful when it's getting hot though.
:D

I haven't been to HK since 1973 :(

Meeyatch1 said:
The Tire Rack. I had the first set before they even arrived at the warehouse. :)

Great looking rim. Too bad you can't get them in the correct 17/18 sizing here in the US. I REALLY love the looks of it in diamond black. Post some pics of the S!

White94 said:
Great looking rim. Too bad you can't get them in the correct 17/18 sizing here in the US. I REALLY love the looks of it in diamond black. Post some pics of the S!

Okay...let me scan one in.....will post tomorrow.

White94 said:

Maybe i should post some more pictures.............

Hi guys,

Well, I'm not from HK, but close to HK enough. :D

I come from Taiwan, but basicaly I've been in Vancouver for 8 years...

Still, your white baby looks great !!!

Back