• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally Found the Right One

After a long search I finally found the right one. It's a 1999, yellow/black with less than 10k miles, all original documentation and records. It still has its original tires. Patience paid off.
I started off looking for an early Shelby or Pantera, then a friend let me drive his NSX. That started my one year search.
i plan to put on another set of wheels/tires primarily so I can preserve the original tires. I like the look of the 02-05 stock wheels, but don't know if they fit or if they can be found. Otherwise I'll leave it stock.
She is scheduled to arrive this week. I can't wait.

Congrats!! I'm on the hunt for a yellow one too.

Blaine

Wow, congrats! Rare find with that kind of mileage.

You should be able to locate a set of oem wheels that you are looking for.

I too was a Ford man and wanted a Pantera but just did not fit in them. One drive in the NSX sold me and picked my 1998. Doesn't have the raw Hp of the Pantera but makes up for it in so many other ways.

I've always liked Pantera's but the NSX is so much nicer IMO.
People mention how NSX's are 20 yr old technology, most Pantera's are more like 40 year old technology. They are still cool, but less refined.

It appears there was another person who practiced patience to find a sweet NSX. Congrats and welcome :cool:

Congrats on your purchase. Best/fastest color as well!!! Remember, tires that old are only good for "show", not "go"!! I wouldn't drive on those tires.

Back