• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally I found the one!

Hey you NSX seekers. I'm not writing this to brag. I am writing this to ensure all of the new first time buyers of NSX's that the info at this site is on the money!! Follow the buyers guide completely. I just bought a 1994 NSX Black on Black w/ 30000mi miles. Clean CarFax..clean title, no accidents either, new tires, new clutch, timing belt.. H20 pump..belts..hoses all replaced, shipped in a closed truck 2100 miles from its origin all for $36,200. Have the seller take it to the Dealership for inspection. They filled out my nsxprime checksheet completely for me. Talk with the previous owners of their use. Mine NSX was in a garage for 6 months a year due to weather. It took me 3 months to find the right car.....stay patient.

Cheers!

[This message has been edited by tewills (edited 01 November 2002).]

Congrats! Great price! I am sure you will love it for a long long time. Why did it need a new clutch at 30K though??

Congrats!!! Sounds like you have yourself a sweet new car!
smile.gif

The clutch was 25% worn accoring to the Acura Dealer Tech...so I told the seller the clutch was worn, and I wanted it replaced. Why not? Free clutch.

Originally posted by NetViper:
Congrats! Great price! I am sure you will love it for a long long time. Why did it need a new clutch at 30K though??

Sounds nice and good color choice.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Originally posted by tewills:
Sorry,

I don't know of any others right now..but I will let you know if I come across any.

I think he was asking you to post the VIN of the car you just purchased.

Ryan

------------------
2001 NSX-T
- Bilstein Shocks
- '02 OEM Wheels

Congrads. =)

It took me a sometime before I found my NSX.

I passed on two deals, before I found the right one.

------------------
1999 NSX-T
1999 Explorer
1963 VW Ghia

Back