• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally, I'm an NSX owner!

Hope I added the pic correctly. I don't even have the vehicle yet so this pic was from the previous owner. Can't wait to take my first pic of my new car :)

Attachments

• 1992_NSX_10.jpg
    1992_NSX_10.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 26
Looks good! The red top looks like a decent paint job in that photo. Wait until you've seen it in person before deciding to change it. But if you're still determined to try a wrap, you can probably try contacting these guys:

http://www.sunrisesigns.com/vehicle-wraps/matte-black-wraps-and-personal-wraps/

Seems like they've done wrap jobs on exotics before, and are located in NJ.

Oh, the paint job is awesome. My friend went out there to inspect and said it looks like it's straight out of the showroom. The previous owner took real good care of it. It has never even seen rain.

Thanks for the info on the wrap. I really do like the black top tho.

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

Finally got the top wrapped. Came out nice. Went to a place near the Poconos. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_20120514_095557.jpg
    IMG_20120514_095557.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 13
Congrats on your beautiful NSX! The vinyl wrap looks great. I almost can't tell if it is painted or wrapped. Enjoy your new car.

Thanks guys, and thanks for all the input. I never even thought about a wrap until you fellas suggested it. This forum is the best! Now for the new radio/gps unit.

Back