• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

finally...my first exotic =)

Well, after some hunting, I've settled on a red '95 NSX-T; just in time for spring and summer here by the shore.:biggrin: Although I'd like to keep one for winter, my WRXs are now listed for sale to make room (physically and financially) for the NSX, and I'm looking forward to spending more time on these forums and learning about this amazing car. I've loved cars since I was a boy and still have the notebooks in which I'd log every "cool" car I'd see on the road, to pass the time when driving to family outings. In 1991 I remember reading about the unveiling of the NSX when I was 13, so I can hardly contain my excitement right about now:cool: Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and express my joy to now be a blessed owner of a gorgeous '95 NSX-T:)

Mark

Congrats! Now post some pics so we can see your beauty.

Happy to oblige a request for a pic. I'll have to take some more artistic shots against various local backdrops when the car arrives.:)

Attachments

• NSX4sexy.jpg
    NSX4sexy.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 411
Looks great, i'm uncertain what wheels those are?

annointed said:
Happy to oblige a request for a pic. I'll have to take some more artistic shots against various local backdrops when the car arrives.:)

Take that thing to NSX-STOCK at Bridgewater Acura in Bridgewater, NJ. About 2 hours from AC and im expecting 70 NSX's to come! North East Forums has all the details!

Congrats on the NSX-T!! Wow...(3) '02 WRXs, eh?? That is repeat business. ;)

Meeyatch1 said:
Congrats on the NSX-T!! Wow...(3) '02 WRXs, eh?? That is repeat business. ;)

Thanks for the complements. Its an understatement to say that I'm looking forward to taking delivery of this car. I didn't think I'd want a T-top NSX due to the extra weight, but this same pragmatic bent that has kept me loyal to Subaru lost out to the looks/styling of the T-top.

As for WRX's, I've owned 4 of them, two of which were at the 100k mile mark (sold one at that point, but it had zero problems). I was driving a thousand miles a week for my business up until recently (now I work by the shore 6 days/week:cool: ), and I am amazed at Subaru's reliability, as 3 of the 4 WRX's were also running over 300 whp/300 ft-lbs atw, and the cars never gave me problems, despite doubling their stock power levels. Its no wonder Subaru took the top spot for reliabilty last year. Its also no wonder that I have a reputation in the Subaru community that is making them doubt I can resist the urge to go FI on this NSX:tongue:

Also, this is indeed the car from ebay/autotrader. The previous owner put a tremendous amount of time, energy, and $$$ into the car, and I couldn't pass it up. Here's some more pics of the car.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Mark

Attachments

• NSX2.jpg
    NSX2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 202
  • NSX3.jpg
    NSX3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 246
  • NSXwheels.jpg
    NSXwheels.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 165
  • NSXrear.jpg
    NSXrear.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 200
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the group!

Semnos_NSX said:
Very nice car. Now go FI!!

Thanks for the kind words, everybody. Your complements mean a lot to me.

As for going FI, I work in a cash business, so in a year or so I'd like to spring for a supercharger. But first order of business is using the current cash reserves for a new hot tub:cool: (hey, gotta have priorities:biggrin: ) In the meantime, I'll get to enjoy my NSX in near stock form (it's slightly modd'd, w/ comtech exhaust and an intake for performance mods) for a little while before deciding on future power mods.

Mark

joeker said:
Looking good, I like your rims!

TurboLexus said:
Looks great, i'm uncertain what wheels those are?

I talked to the previous owner of the car today, and he told me he purchased these wheels from iForged peformance wheels. http://www.iforged.com/v3/main.php

I checked out their site, and these wheels are under the Formula series, and are called "Seneca." It also looks like he spent around $4 G's for them:eek:

congratulation on the purchase. nice car you got there, and welcome to the forum.

Back