• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FINALLY - My first NSX

When I purchased my first new car in 1991 I can remember being absolutely obsessed with the beautiful NSX that was front and center in the showroom. My budget allowed for an entry level Honda but the impression the NSX left on me has never really left.

Fast forward to today and I drove home a beautiful Spa Yellow 2001 with 11,XXX miles on the clock.

The car has extensive mods (many of which were documented on this forum by Ken Sampson) and is an absolute blast to drive at current power level and is an absolute beauty to look at.

Glad to be here and look forward to learning from the extensive amount of knowledge present on this forum.

Cheers,
Mike

Congrats and enjoy in good health.

good for you,it took me 18 years to get mine after also being amazed when the car came out.it's fun to hear other people's stories of finally achieving their dream. Now drive that thing,these cars run better if they're driven.

Congratulations!

Awesome! I well remember that (Ken Sampson's) NSX :biggrin:

Let me be the first to state: Where are your photos?
Also, where are you located?

BEST for many happy miles in your new NSX!

have fun!

Thanks for the welcome guys, car is an absolute blast and I've put 350+ miles on it in a week or so.

Next step is to have a local tuner take a look at the AEM logs and see what we are running for boost etc, this will no doubt result in more aggressive tuning.......

Car will get extensive buff, clay bar, and Xpel film to protect its beautiful and all original paint.

Pics, dyno graphs, and more to follow.

FINALLY, got around to posting some pics. Every time I take the car out I am struck by the condition that its in, truly remarkable. Had full paint correction done, CQuartz finest and Xpel clear film applied to keep this SYP looking as bright as can be.

Really enjoy this car and have had no problems to date and will be going in for some dyno time and a tune very soon.

Thanks for the welcome, sorry for the delay on pics....

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8219.jpg
    IMG_8219.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_8214.jpg
    IMG_8214.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_8217.jpg
    IMG_8217.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 228
Congrats and welcome to ownership.

congrats! I love these stories/posts because I think all of us owners can relate as many of us went through the same thing of wanting, waiting, and finally achieving our dream. Welcome to the family, and I hope you have many years of wonderful memories with the NS ahead!

Back