• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally Pulled The Trigger! (pic)

Well, after a month of negotiating, I finally purchased the car I have wanted since I was sixteen(27 now). I traded in my 03' 350z on this 97' NSXt. Black/black, wings west, polished wheels, 22k miles. The car is in amazing condition. I will have a few questions later on, but for now I have to go to work to pay for it. Thanks again for your opinions when I was debating on buying it. Glad to be here. Sorry about the pic, I will post better ones maybe today.:biggrin:

Attachments

• nsx 026.jpg
    nsx 026.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 495
Congrats on the car!! I have a friend with a 350Z Twin Turbo and he still loves driving my NSX....I think that says something. ;)

WOW!!! NICE!! Beautiful find - welcome to the club! :smile:

Its always great to see new owners join us Congratulations! I'm also glad a lot of the first owners of these cars didn't drive them much... Low miles = high resale value....

Let me give you a hand:

nsx006.jpg

nsx020.jpg

nsx015.jpg

Nice ride (and color:wink:)! Now kindly remove your finger from the trigger... you won't be needing it for a while:wink: Congrats!

Thanks for the help. Went to a car show last night. The NSX easily got the most respect. Love this car.:biggrin:

Back