• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally took some money shots of my NSX

I have new wheels waiting to be installed. I hope i dont get flamed for this but I saw the Black Marga Hills NSX with white Enkie rp-01 wheels and really took a liking to them. So, I bought a set of RP-01's and had them powdercoated white. Gonna install them soon

-Steve

White wheels on a black NSX?
confused.gif

You have to remember that when you have a Marga Hills body kit like that one, you could put HOT PINK wheels on that car and it would STILL look "badass". You will have to change your user name to BRAVEHEART because you are one brave soul for going through with this.

Prove me wrong but I think you have many of us, like myself, on the edge of our office chair for this one.

[This message has been edited by Chris W (edited 14 April 2001).]

Sweet! I feel in love with that Marga Hills/Phase NSX too. I am currently in the process of acquiring the Marga Hills bumper and side skirts. Looking at some Work wheels in white. (Not sure about doing the giant spoiler yet...)

Good luck! Post some pictures when they are on, I can't wait to see your car!

------------------
Brian
Austin,TX
95 NSX-T Black/Black

Originally posted by Electro:
Could someone post pix of the Rp-01 rims?? that'd be cool!

-E

Here ya go...

nsx.jpg

Those are 18 inch RP-01's on the rear and 17's on the front. They're not the flashiest wheels, but are a big improvement over the stock '91 wheels. Definitely a good value for the money.

[This message has been edited by BB (edited 30 April 2001).]

Back