• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Financing used NSX in Canada

Like this thread , I'm wondering about buying a used early model NSX, and I'd like to hear from any of you folks who have financed one recently.

I'm looking to spend about $45000 max. I've got about $12000 cash for a downpayment (roughly 25%), and would like to borrow over a 60 month term. I plan to go speak to my credit union in the next few weeks, but I'd like to hear of any other options other people have used.

Thanks in advance for advice!

Used nsx's can be leased through independant lease companies such as Transportaction Lease here in Vancouver. With 12k down you would probably pay around 700 a month over 3 years and have a 12-15k buyout. Just a thought, let me know if you need contact info for Transportaction, I deal directly with the manager, he is a great guy!

Cletus - Depending on how things go, I may look into that option. I'll let you know.

Lime Green NSX - Maybe we can get one going some day! I'm hoping to get my hands on one by the end of August, but it really depends on whats available.

Royal bank will go 5 years if you have good down payment and good credit. If you own your home its very easy. Most banks look at the book value and that sometimes is were you may have a bank say NO.

Hondatech said:
Cletus - Depending on how things go, I may look into that option. I'll let you know.

Lime Green NSX - Maybe we can get one going some day! I'm hoping to get my hands on one by the end of August, but it really depends on whats available.

there is one at Three point NSX T 95 for $650000 and a 91 at John Ladd for $490000 I would defenatley buy the 95.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am waiting too... I have a few other things to clear up first. and my life is a gong show. I have 2 kids a night job I own BABY ZONE in Mayfair MAll and a few other big things going....Life Never end, but I wouls like a 99 to 2002.. So I will see what I can get when the time is right... But I had a buddy that had a 91 and well lets just say I loved it... I also met a few other guys on here and done coffe with them... They have a green and 2 silver seabrings.. NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Lime Green NSX said:
there is one at Three point NSX T 95 for $650000 and a 91 at John Ladd for $490000 I would defenatley buy the 95....

WOW :eek: :eek: Expensive cars..... :wink:

Cletus S. said:
Used nsx's can be leased through independant lease companies such as Transportaction Lease here in Vancouver. With 12k down you would probably pay around 700 a month over 3 years and have a 12-15k buyout. Just a thought, let me know if you need contact info for Transportaction, I deal directly with the manager, he is a great guy!

It's more expensive to lease than to buy as you have to pay taxes on the interest. Transportaction gives you a good rate but the monthly service charge bumps up the borrowing costs. Still if you want the car badly enough you can trust these people.

Cletus S got the math wrong.

Back