• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Class Automotive, Orlando - problem!!!

I have used these guys since I have owned my car.

Once again yesterday, First Class Automotive (FCA) serviced my car, and with special care I might add. Once again the service was amazing and personal, very personal.

The problem you ask? The problem here is, I still hear of other central Florida NSX owners making the dealership repair mistake, and not taking there car to FCA. Most use FCA with great satisfaction, but for those who don't, give them a call when needed.

Yesterday, two local NSX's needed repair in my area. One needed a new door speaker and the other an O2 sensor. Instead of having us both come to the shop, Oster with FCA came to us. The fees were reasonable for him coming, and worth it since I have been so busy lately! Does it get any better than that?

Great job FCA!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The thread title really got my attention as thats where I take my car and was surprised to see a post on a problem. I think they are great, glad to see its not really a problem at all:biggrin:

The First Class Automotive folks are "First Class" in my book.
They always do a great job...and nothing is too much for them, as in your example of Oster coming to you.

They are very good at what they do. Use them for your NSX needs or any other car related need.

Heck, they must have repaired about 8 tires on all my cars over the last few months. Oster, are you sure you are not throwing the same screw in your parking lot as I leave?

Seriously....use 1st class for all your automotive needs!

nsxtasy said:
I see another problem here.

Oster is great. But Nabil is great, too. You forgot to mention Nabil!

:D

No doubt that both Nabil and Oster are as good as they come. Whatever I can't or don't want to handle on my own always goes to Nabil and Oster for knowledgable top notch service that is on time and fairly priced.

I must say Oster helped a lot for me as well, and my car would have been with FCA if they could have performed the warranty work on my O2 sensor. Oster gave me a full post purchase inspection of my new (used) NSX just because he was there. He's won me over when I need them.

Brian

Ken,

I think they all know that Nabil is The Man :wink: But thankfully I'm not too bad a slouch either :wink: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Nabil has met you, hopefully I'll meet you in Oct or before. Thanks for all the good comments you have made in the past. We hope to keep up the good work.

Oster

When I first read the title to this thread I thought, alright SOMEONE has got a lot of explaining to do.:biggrin:
However, I totally agree with all that has been written about these guys.
I don't have to go into detail or anything because those of us that know, well we just know why I like them.

Back