• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First friday car show at fountains in roseville

sounds great... im down for sure!

Great ..

I heard from Aaron the other day. He says he's been working on recruitment for the NSX's. I don't have insight as to who's on the list, nor if anyone will be posting that info here at NSX Prime??

For what its worth .. I've got almost 2-doz Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti (mostly Z's/G's) lined up to show ...

Last edited:
It's been a while. No I haven't talked with Aaron .. was kinda hoping NSX status would be updated here?

Anyway .. as far as the Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti group. Currently sign-up is at 30. I've put a limit at 35 from the NDI group (excess will be put on stand-by). I've been told the 1st Fountains area can accomodate approx 70-75 cars .. and I'm presuming 30-35 NSXs will be there?

If anyone sees Aaron, let him know I'll contact him (by phone) either end of June or early part of July.

Our NSX spot is comming up for Aug. Unlike last year we only get one day to shine. Aaron has started to assemble the nsx crew for this event. Anyone interested in spending a day with fellow car enthusiast should contact Aaron at 320-9064. Bring your nsx's and family and be ready to have a good time. The list for the show has started and will fill up fast. looking forward to meeting everyone.

Please add your name to the list as well as calling Aaron for a good count.

1. Rob silver nsx
2. Aaron black nsx
3. Ray yellow nsx
4. Shawana green nsx

1. Rob silver nsx
2. Aaron black nsx
3. Ray yellow nsx
4. Shawana green nsx
5. Mike C BLK NSX
6. Ed black NSX

Last edited:
All right!

I spoke with Aaron the other evening.

I saw the other thread with the list .. excellent!

Just a little over a month away!

Looking forward to a great show ...

I was just there earlier today (July 7, 2010)... looks like it was a covette's night... here are some pix... this should give us an idea what to look forward to next month.

img_1217.sized.jpg

img_1218.sized.jpg

img_1220.sized.jpg

img_1221.sized.jpg

i was there at 6... only stayed for about 15 mins to check it out real quick

Ohh .. then I probably missed you all together (LOL). We (with family) arrive 'bout 620P or so. Did a quick loop of the area, had dinner (at D&B). I went around taking pics talking to the vette people, security, vendors ..

Family went shopping ... we stayed a few hours ...

Just dropping by to see if there were any new developments from the NSX side of the show ..

The Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti group is hovering at 32-33 cars. I don't think we'll reach our 35 car projection. A few cars have dropped out and/or their project builds are behind schedule.

I didn't want to clutter up the other "sign-up" thread ...

I believe Sir Stunna Lot (sp?) already added you on the NSX list.

FYI.. I've stopped recruiting for the D/N/I group.

I'm told with our numbers, and the projected NSX numbers that we're "full up".

I'm looking forward to a great showing, especially seeing all your awesome NSX's!

Back