• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Time posting Pics

Greetings Charley!

I recognize the Mobil you shot the car at, its right behind my house!! I think I have seen you around town before, I am usually hanging with my friend in his Black Lotus Esprit and I might have spotted you a few times before. I am looking for a car and am very excited. We are trying to get a few of the local friends to take gt a cruise started. A few Vettes and Lotus' are in so far and we would love to join you and have you join us.

By the way you have a very nice car

regards

matt

V12Kid said:
Greetings Charley!

I recognize the Mobil you shot the car at, its right behind my house!! I think I have seen you around town before, I am usually hanging with my friend in his Black Lotus Esprit and I might have spotted you a few times before. I am looking for a car and am very excited. We are trying to get a few of the local friends to take gt a cruise started. A few Vettes and Lotus' are in so far and we would love to join you and have you join us.

matt

Let's definitely get together. Elixir also lives in the area.

Great combo: WW parts, exhaust and rims.

Nice car and pics Charley, but I gotta say... "Korean Esquire"??... that's a bit much for me... I'm an attorney myself, but announcing it on a vanity plate of an NSX is a bit too much IMO. To each his own... anyways, nice ride.

charleysung said:
haha, I didn't even realize the implications.

I actually keep my digital camera in my car and I have a habit of snapping pics of the car while pumping gas. Nothing better to do.

LOL!! I do that too!! I have tons of pics of my NSX at the gas pump (usually while on long trips). :D

Man... where are all of you va nsxers when i am looking for you?

i am in alexandria. i see a shot of like 10 nsxes. where was that?

Last edited:
Back