• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

florida guys need your help

can any of you fine gentlemen please inspect an 02 yellow nsx for me please its an 02 yellow near koloosa Florida. Its very far far me just to fly over and look. Iam ready to buy it but need someone that knows about nsx before i pull the trigger

car located in FORT WALTON BEACH, FL i hope its not too far from you buddy

Fort Walton is an 8 hour drive from O-town...I used to live there. We called it lower Alabama because it barely is Florida. You need to find someone up in the Panhandle to look at this one for you like FWB, Pensacola or Panama Beach. Good Luck

I've been talking to the owner. Carfax says that its been in a collision repair shop. The car looks okay, but if it's been wrecked I don't know how it will hold up long-term. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

If you're looking for late model yellow, there is a yellow 03 on the used lot of our local Jaguar dealer (in Sarasota).

clr1024 said:
I know where that is, I used to live there but it wasn't built yet ,when I did it was in the planning phase.
We bought our SLK from them a couple years ago and I would rate them as somewhat better than average for a car dealership.

When I looked at it a month or so ago, they wanted $69.9K. I looked it over pretty closely (but didn't start or drive it) and took a couple pictures.

http://sarasotadetail.com/gallery2/main.php/v/admin/linkage03/IMG_1971c.jpg.html

http://sarasotadetail.com/gallery2/main.php/v/admin/linkage03/IMG_1972c.jpg.html

cebernstein said:
I've been talking to the owner. Carfax says that its been in a collision repair shop. The car looks okay, but if it's been wrecked I don't know how it will hold up long-term. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

I dont mean to sound like a smart A but is it possible that the car was getting some touch up or a door ding taken out from a careless attendant? just because it is in a shop thats main priority is collision repair does not mean it is anything serious or it could be VERY serious. you body guys out there whats your take on that, the car looks great but I know thats the whole point of a good body shop.
I am having my car in the shop this week to paint my front bumper,no damage at all just standard pebble dings and all the common crap that needs to be taken care of time to time but could it be construed that my car was in a collision?
how does car fax work this out with the shops? I really dont know and am serious about the process.last thing I want or any of us for that matter is a dirty carfax report
best regards david

Back