• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For Those Who Like to DRIVE Their NSX!

1NSX2GO/Pat,
Not sure if it's a good idea to give exact time/location and route of where you are going on a public message board. Since everyone knows that is going, maybe you can edit your posts to delete the sensitive info as not to attract either law enforcement or undesirable elements. If anyone else wants to go, they can PM or email you with questions. Just a thought.........
Take care,
John ;)

NSXCA Northwest mail list

Please note that we have an official NSXCA Northwest mail list. Before web based message forums, the mail list was the only way to communicate info to all members. In the case of this mail list, it is not public and only those who are signed up/registered to the mail list have access to view messages or have them emailed to them. Another option is for the event organizer to keep an RSVP list of those attending the event and email final route info and details only to them. Not everyone knows about NSXPrime so it's a great idea to post new event info here and to the mail list.

Pat, thanks again for putting this together, and to everyone who came out to help make it a great time. We couldn't have asked for a better day, we really enjoyed ourselves and I look forward to seeing the photos everyone took.

Ron, thanks for letting me draft off of you over the last stretch ;) You have a beautiful car.

Thanks again for organizing Pat!.... it was a memorable experience... ;)

It was nice to meet all of you and put some faces to names. Looking foward to seeing all of you in the future!

Attachments

• coalinga 019019.jpg
    coalinga 019019.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 3,257
juejaimon said:

Whoa, this photo is a trip, is there some sort of filter on it, or some tricky lens setting you were using? It looks as if it bows down in the middle (check out the parking lot lines) :D Keep the photos coming, I can't believe I forgot my camera :eek:

Click here to visit my album full of the NSX drive. Sorry it took so long but Microsoft/ATI came out with a new driver for the 9800 and CRASH/CRASH/CRASH!! Microsoft Sucks!! I'm not too happy about ATI either. The original driver crashed my computer too and had to resort to another vendor's drivers. Grrrrrrrrrrrr... Still having problems. So, I'm using my laptop and everything is just slower.

Anyway, yes! it was a very nice day and had a really great time - even had a nice "climb" :D . I have the .mov and will upload to my personal website soon. It's late and have to do the work thing tomorrow. Hope you all made it home okay. My trip was a "no ladders" drive home :cool: .

A couple of teaser pics.....

f9ac4ecb.jpg

f9ac4e33.jpg

f9ac1452.jpg

Terrific!

At last, I find another Sebring Silver with AVS Model 7 wheels! Very nice!

Attachments

• coalinga 010010.jpg
    coalinga 010010.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,787
D'Ecosse said:
Except they're not Advans David
They're Koenigs

pain.gif

Geez, you could have told me that BEFORE I made a complete fool of myself, Ken. :D

Very nice car, in any event.

Back