• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formally Introduce Ourselves (Real Names)

RPM217 said:
Think it's time for a group hug here. Kid, I didn't know that you went "that way"!!!!:rolleyes:

you know me better than that:wink:

Navin Johnson. I was born a poor, black child. :biggrin:

(no offense meant)

Attachments

• Rednecks.gif
    Rednecks.gif
    73.5 KB · Views: 153
eventhorizon said:
Where from in Missouri, I'm from Belton just south of Grandview.

Not from MO, just ended up here...LOL:biggrin: but currently in St Robert, MO right outside Ft Leonard Wood

GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE THREAD, some a lil' too much LOL:biggrin:

btcog82 said:
Not from MO, just ended up here...LOL:biggrin: but currently in St Robert, MO right outside Ft Leonard Wood

GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE THREAD, some a lil' too much LOL:biggrin:

Its all in jest:wink: No worries:smile:

I missed this thread the first time around.

We are Jim & Dianne
P3293071c2.jpg

NeoNSX said:
H-carWizKid: FuryNSX took that photo of you, didn't he? I can see the reflection (and it looks like a HUGE wing ;) )
Well, if you really want to get specific, Titanium Dave took that shot. I was just driving my big fat wing. :D
bizman said:
Also the bottom right corner of the photo has 2005 Randy Chua stamped on it:biggrin: :wink:
And to keep this thread on topic, FuryNSX = Randy Chua = ME. :D

I am Trevor Yacyshyn from Edmonton Alberta Canada.
45 years old and single with two daughters 18/20 years old that are going to University. They live with me so that makes me take out the toys every evening to get away. The Nsx is my daily driver, rain or shine or light snow. Approching 100,000 miles or 160,934.40 km's. Just got a new clutch and Rebuild Transmission from SOS.
Pic of my other toy - 04 Fatboy.
Trev

Attachments

• HarleyAtTheGatesm.jpg
    HarleyAtTheGatesm.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 171
I don't see anything wrong, special, or peculiar with you driving it everywhere. Many NSXers do just that.

Steve, I dunno about that. Not many owners go on multi-thousand mile drives or drive through snowstorms and floodwaters, etc. C'mon Mitch, post up some pics and get some of the owners all riled up again :) BTW, mine's a daily driver, rain or shine as well, but definitely not Meeyatch level driving :0

BTW, mine's easy.. screen name and real name are the same.

Guess i'm pretty unimaginative....

gene is my screen and real name.....

Attachments

• Picture 432.jpg
    Picture 432.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 397
Real name is Matt and I'm from Kansas City

Nice meeting you all so far, hopefully there are MUCH MORE to come,:smile:

BUT LETS POST THE PICS OF OUR CAR too, for those of you who don't own an NSX, well post what ya' got.

Greetings,
My name is Brad, and here is the story on my screen name. I couldn't get the state of Idaho to allow me to have a licence plate with OLDMNSX on it, so I used it here. OLDMNSX stands for Old Man's (I just turned 50) NSX, but since it had an "SX" in it they said it had a sexual connotation. Well, we all know that the NSX is about as SEXY as you can get, but it is not SEXUAL. This site really helps me maintain sanity here in Afghanistan.
Brad

My name is Mark, and yes I too am an NSXaholic:biggrin:
7751IMG_0422-med.JPG

Back