• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formally Introduce Ourselves (Real Names)

My name is Eddy and live in Big Lake, MN.
<.....................this is her.:wink:

Last edited:
Im Ryan, l live in the detroit area and am a car designer for Ford.

12656DSC04551-1-med.jpg

Well at the design center a lot of designers don't actually drive fords so I am not alone, I have a BMW 528 for a daily driver and park it in the closest spot I can find and never have gotten any greif for it.
When I do drive the NSX in I park it as far out as I can in the lot away from other cars, not because its not a ford, just because i don't want it to get too much attention or door dings.
The only places I have heard of them actually making you park your non-ford car in a different lot is at the plants.

NeoNSX said:
H-carWizKid: FuryNSX took that photo of you, didn't he? I can see the reflection (and it looks like a HUGE wing ;) )

Yup- FuryNSX (Randy) was kind enough to send me several photos Dave took while we were in proximity on the drive.

I have to say they are some of my favorite photos of all time. the one I use for my avatar is the undisputed "king" of all the photos ever taken of the car (IMO) It looks like a shot straight out of a brochure.

Of course, I can also say I am really glad I was "formally" introduced to so many of you (Neo included) @ NSXPO 05'

NSX people are great.

Philip Glorioso

I'm Kevin, Minneapolis, MN and in the car below!

4965DSC_4013-med.JPG

Todd McKelvie said:
Mark (91X)...your a poser!:biggrin:

No Todd.... YOU'RE a poser!!!(with bad grammar):biggrin: :wink:

do you even drive that thing anymore:confused: :tongue:

I'm Rob and this is my beauty below. Unfortunately, I crashed her last month :frown: and it was a total loss. I'm okay and I'm searching for a replacement. If anyone knows of an 2002+ Long Beach Blue with Tan interior and 3.2L, please let me know. Actually, any interior color will be fine as long as the exterior is LBB. Thanks
a5cb3444.jpg

Last edited:
AU_NSX: there are soooooo many things i could post right now... but i'm going to settle with "Nice Photo". :) But i still dont believe the TT exists... i want to believe but can't. ;)

I'm mike :wave: Sorry for your loss rob...that was a nice lbb.

NeoNSX said:
AU_NSX: there are soooooo many things i could post right now... but i'm going to settle with "Nice Photo". :) But i still dont believe the TT exists... i want to believe but can't. ;)

Thanks Neo... I know you won't step out of line while I have those photos... :wink:

And I noticed you don't have your mug shot up here yet mate?

Would you like me to correct that?! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi all

I'm Darren from the UK

here's me

<embed allowscriptaccess="never" allownetworking="internal" allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://widget-07.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="site=widget-07.slide.com.com&channel=6963719&cy=ms" width="400" height="326" name="flashticker" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/>

Hi, I'm Dennis...from Temecula, CA.

On the road back from Colorado
550Picture_1222-med.JPG

Behind the Wheel
550Picture_1231-med.JPG

Nice to meet you...

No sh*t, bump.

Never knew this thread existed, yet in only 3 pages so many are seemingly gone at this point? Gone since '06??? Big D is a threadkiller???

So I'm Curt also, funny how many C- Curts are on Prime.

Me, the wife and myself at a fireworks show a couple of years ago:

Fireworks2009Crop.jpg

The youngest son Curtis senior pic:

CurtisBaseball2.jpg

Last edited:
here I am and guess what my name is? its Shawn LOL

and no they are not bell bottoms LOL

2011-06-03_15-09-41_410.jpg

Hey, I like this, there's TONS of peeps i wish i could see how they look like, not that would change anything, but makes things a bit more "human" specially among us, the few, the CRAZY, the NSX NUTS!

Me and my love almost 2 years ago:

DSC07488.jpg

Some months ago (June, 2011, she was 3.5 yo) .. in one of our trips in south america

sofidad2.jpg

she was pissed @ my sister taking pics, LOL

sofidad1.jpg

My name is pretty obvious!

... and ..

189197_10150254637267001_645577000_8042332_2284668_n.jpg

166663_498703887000_645577000_6662677_7557154_n.jpg

Primers, SHOW YOUR FACES !!

Oscar

Last edited:
ok, since someone updated this thread from 2 years ago lol

Jason Novak
5892066643_717ac6dec4_z.jpg

And the car......and the girl
5819994457_9d2c94b4d9_z.jpg

Thought I would throw out Michael as well :), the real mike you alcoholic you lol
6123287802_f978d207fc_z.jpg

6123306854_76bc8203a4_z.jpg

Last edited:
Deleted because of Dave :p

Last edited:
Back